Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess The Crowd For Tuesday

edited September 2010 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    What is the lowest league gate since the prem?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    12,200 with around 10,000 actual bums on seats
  • Options
    12,982 ......... 482 mk dons's
  • Options
    edited September 2010
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]12,000.[/quote]

around that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I expect around 11,000 bums on seats and probably announced around 12,500-13,000.

Franchise wont bring too many on a school night.

I am looking forward to it like a trip to the dentist.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    They will announce it as 14,000 but think it will be more like 11,500-12,000
  • Options
    havent we got like 10k season tickets? so will b about 13-14k
  • Options
    15,107...and the season starts here...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you know what Tuesday reminds me of?

It reminds me of those dark days at Selhurst Park where aside from the result, I used to worry myself sick about the attendance and whether it meant I was going to have the piss ripped out of me the next day. Invariably it was shockingly bad and piss was extracted from me by all and sundry.

It's clearly not that bad in the sense that we aren't stranded halfway around the south circular anymore, but whatever the figure announced (my guess 13,532), I suspect that this is going to be our lowest actual league crowd for some time.

Jeez, I feel depressed.
  • Options
    be depressed im going....
  • Options
    Will be like the Cardiff game the year we went down. Given out as around 16k but actually 8k in the ground.

14,100 announced 12,000 actual.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]be depressed im going....

That's a reason for me to be cheerful surely? Now at least I wont be the only fat bastard munching four pies and a burger before kick off, will I?!
  • Options
    lol im not fat mate,strange looking and odd yes.
  • Options
    I'm guessing that the crowd will be largely optimstic during the walk up Floyd Road, slightly apprehensive by the time they hand their ticket over, mildy p###ed by the time we kick off, quite pleased for about 20 minutes, go wild for brief few seconds, then for the remainder of the game sit there getting more and more frustrated and anxious, finishing off with a wave of depression with a couple of minutes to go leaving them to trudge home in a foul mood bemoaning another missed opportunity.

Oh...right...that wasn't what you meant was it???

• Options
    13,568 announced, 10,300 actual.
  • Options
    14,661 announced and it will be true! Hopefully if we will hit those 18,000-20,000 heights this season.
  • Options
    Just under 9,000 season tickets according to yesterdays program for whoever asked
  • Options