Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

whats parky's win percentage

Can some one who is good at these things do a win lose and draw percentage of Parky and Pardew please, i just want to see if we are worse off 2 seasons on.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Not really worth it, statistics like that can be meaningless, Lennies stats will be pretty rubbish, Curbs won't be too hot either,do you include Parkies period in the championship when some will argue that some of his stats should be attributed to Pardew.

Either he's doing a crap job or he isn't,its about opinions not stats and %ages
  • edited September 2010
    i would like all of it, i dont buy that 18 game run was all pardew as this season and last's results have proved.

i know some people like to do these things so just wondered if some one will knock one up
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2010
    Parkinson:

P: 93, W: 34, D:30, L: 20, Percentage: 36.56%

Pardew:

P: 89, W: 28, D: 26, L: 35, Percentage: 31.46%

Dowie:

P: 15 W: 4 D: 3 L: 8 Percentage: 26.67%

Curbishley:

P: 720 W: 274 D: 259 L: 187 Percentage: 38.06%

Lawrence:

P: 393 W: 120 D: 164 L: 109 Percentage: 30.53%

Parky better than Lennie. FACT.
  • So Parkinson's been in charge longer than Pardew now ? Interesting...
  • Pardew's stats
    Parky's stats

Pardew - won 31.4% lost 39.3% drawn 29.2%

Parky - won 36.5% lost 31.1% draw 32.2%

So Parky is better.

Not sure how last season proves a lot of it wasn't caused by Pardew, Parky eventually made us hard to beat and we were right up there all season.

Parky in league games last season - won 50% lost 17.3% drawn 32%
  • blame pardew its easier.
  • Thats Is surprising

So how does he compare to other managers in our league

What about

Parky vs Clarke

Parky vs Tisdale

Parky vs Poyet

All i am trying to do is get a comparision as to mangers win and lose percentage in our league and then see if Parky is as bad as i think or if the win and lose percentage proves otherwise
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Thats Is surprising
    So how does he compare to other managers in our league

What about

Parky vs Clarke
    Parky vs Tisdale
    Parky vs Poyet

All i am trying to do is get a comparision as to mangers win and lose percentage in our league and then see if Parky is as bad as i think or if the win and lose percentage proves otherwise

So you didn't like the answer to the original question you posed so your gonna try another one :-)
  • I did like the answer i just want to see if my expectations are too high as

Clarke

Tisdale

Poyet

are all managers with similar squads and budgets to which we are competing against

This is my last attempt to see good in Parky

or in awnswer to your response YES
  • Since the 4-4 draw with Millwall it has gone downhill.

His record since then is played 35, Won 14, drawn 12, lost 9. That sort of form is good enough for top half but we won't make the play offs unless there is a vast improvement.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Since the 4-4 draw with Millwall it has gone downhill.

His record since then is played 35, Won 14, drawn 12, lost 9. That sort of form is good enough for top half but we won't make the play offs unless there is a vast improvement.[/quote]

Which we are all hoping for and hopefully Parkie is working to.
  • They're going to have to start improving soon or else we're going to loose touch with the top of the table.
  • Poyey P 48 W20 D 11 L 17 Win % 42% - career less than a year
    Steve tilson P358 W142 L 128 D 88 win % 40%
    Not sure which Clarke you mean, but Google him and follow on Wicki.

Not really sure what these show, Poyet needs to maange more games, or at least a full seaon, rather than two halves and Tilson has maanged promotion and relegation campaigns.

Regarding earlier point re spending all our money on benson, it was pijted out last week that his wages (presume low) and the fee, fit into the two year budget for the players wages, so it does not appear to be ill afforded payment although, I am sure we would ratehr it were back oaded or spread evenly rather than an up front payment.
  • edited September 2010
    Poyey P 48 W20 D 11 L 17 Win % 42% - career less than a year parky has a far superior draw to loss % though ;oS

Tilson looks very good on stats though!
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Since the 4-4 draw with Millwall it has gone downhill.

His record since then is played 35, Won 14, drawn 12, lost 9. That sort of form is good enough for top half but we won't make the play offs unless there is a vast improvement.
    14 wins in 35 games is a win percentage of 40%.

9 defeats is only 25% and 12 draws is 34.2%.

Not that poor, just and few too many draws and defeats.

I guess the problem is we never had another run like we did in the first 6 games.