Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Were going up.

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
My prediciton. Parkinson will get it right eventually - maybe against MK Dons? We will go up this season playing some good stuff. Benson will get 15 - 20 goals,
Abbott will get 10 -15. Reid and Racon will play wide and terrorise second half of the season. The key will be finding someone to sit in the middle with Semedo and getting Younga back asap.

This is my prediciton. No doom and gloom. Any other manager would have walked by now, Parklnson will end up just like Curbishley ( we will all want him out for finishing 7th in the premiership ). !!!! No, I mean we will all love him. Those doubters will say they always knew he would be a success.

I will check in after the MK game to show you how much I know.

Comments

• Looking forward to your next check in then masicat.

Dont be offended by people telling you you're mental tho will you? :-)
  • Normally I would get offended. But not on here -
  • Were going up . . .
    **** creek without a paddle more like!
  • edited September 2010
    Abbott will get 5 goals, Benson will get a taxi back to Dagenham.
  • COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Just lumped on at 16-1, too good to be true.
  • you can get 24 to 1 on us to win the league on betfair ...... 5 to 1 promotion ...............
  • The power of positive thought is a wonderful thing. I hope that many more, like me, join you maiscat cos it's easy being negative all the time. Not so easy, and therefore not an option for most, to fly optimistically in the face of adversity.
    COYR !
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]you can get 24 to 1 on us to win the league on betfair ...... 5 to 1 promotion ...............[/quote]

How much you lumped on?
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]you can get 24 to 1 on us to win the league on betfair ...... 5 to 1 promotion ...............

How much you lumped on?

i might be the one laying , that's all i'm saying...... although i was laying us, to the village idiots, to win the league at 9 to 1 ....
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL Benson should indeed get a taxi back to dagenham straight away!!! i agree with that comment.
  • Our best form last year was with Youga bombing down the left.

So as soon as the Youganaught returns we'll win the league B-)
  • When were we going up then? What's going to happen instead?
  • 16/1 got us at to win the league start of the season got tenner on it, after Saturday doubt it but this is football anything could happen COYR
  • Unlike last season, I'm convinced there are no stand-out teams in the division.
    So if we can get going, hopefully starting tomorrow, we should be right in the shake up, especially if we can get Youga and Dailly back fit.
  • Last season the top six were fairly evenly matched (but none that brilliant) and still a lot better that the rest of the division.
    This year we have a much better chance, the standard seems worse, it is a matter of time for us. I make us odds on top 6 over the 46 games, not saying we will win the league but minimum play off certs.
  • Maiscat I hope that comes true. I live right near palaces training ground ill streak round there during a coaching session before donning full charlton kit and legging it back home if your predictions come true mate!
  • [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Maiscat I hope that comes true. I live right near palaces training ground ill streak round there during a coaching session before donning full charlton kit and legging it back home if your predictions come true mate!
    Saving this quote for posterity, so you can't edit it and back out later :-)
  • I'm still confident that we will be in the shake up at the end of the season.

We have a very decent squad and on Saturday they showed signs of what we are capable. A bit of a run and more confidence or even arrogance and I think Masicat could well be right.
  • edited September 2010
    You're mental!
  • Sponsored links:

• Were going up........until we gave Parkinson a bit of money to spend.

Only one place WE'RE going i'm afraid.
  • funniest thread for a while.
  • I'll have a pint of you've been drinking...
  • No, you lot know more than me, I talk crap. Done 2 - 0 Benson and not 1 - 0.

I'll have a pint of what he's drinking.......

Benson should get a taxi back to Dagenham.....

What a bunch of twa..........
  • Lack of a cutting edge cost us last year and will ultimately do so again this I fear.
  • Benson scoring is massive news... and could see him go on a run...

If we could get Abbott to score as well and Martin.. and Reid... suddenly the confidenc could flow through the team, particularly with Forts at the back....

its all a confidence game and I actually get the feeling that Parkinson knows this, a couple of thing to break for us and you just never know...
  • Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, please...