Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

October 16th should be fun....

Arsenal v Birmingham

Fulham v Tottenham

QPR v Norwich

Scum v Scum

Charlton v Brighton

It should be quite livley around London Bridge and the West End!!!!!

Again who ever sorts these fixtures out needs talking too LOL

Comments

• Man the lifeboats... das boot mien captain..
  • have you been on the palars forums by any chance :P
  • Lively around London Bridge? With who?

The potential flashpoint is Palace/Brighton as they go through Croydon, not us with you. & whenever I've been palace it's just shirt wearing spotty muppets, not people who want to fight.

North London could be lively after though.
  • SIIIIIIIIINK!

The "we're gonna duff you up/no yer not" thread is over here
  • UFC 120 at the o2 on the 16th Aswell Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh baby
  • who headlines smithy?
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]who headlines smithy?

Bisping v Akiyama

Hardy v Condit

Not exactly worth splashing too much out on it.
  • im sick of bisping lack of firepower,was a big fan but bored now
  • was in gym last night ,seems a few people using that rooneys gym sparrows up london bridge,might go support one of the guys who is fighting at crystals at selhurst in two weeks.
  • to be fair nolls bisbing looked real good last time out and he knocked the hell out of the guy.

dan hardy is top boy at the mo in my opinion

i see sky have picked up the latest series of the ultimate fighter GSP is my hero in UFC and i hate josh koscheck
  • Sponsored links:

• nla he seems unable to beat the real named fighters,needs to sit down on his punches seems gunshy after that shocking defeat to henderson,would like to see him get a title shot but cannot see it
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]was in gym last night ,seems a few people using that rooneys gym sparrows up london bridge,might go support one of the guys who is fighting at crystals at selhurst in two weeks.

A mate of mine was looking to start going there cos they do MMA as well I think. My yearly membership at mine is coming up, may look to switch, but can't spar at the moment really, so pretty pointless.
  • I agree when he stepped up against Henderson he was well out classed i think he is a middle of the road fighter but like Jardine and Serra if he was put in a fight with a title shot and gets lucky he has the ammo to win..

i dont think he is an out and out superstar of UFC i can see Semtex Daily ripping it up once his ban is over.

but he will need to build on his super striking and get some gfood jujitsu and wrestling under his belt.

Hardy at the mo for me is a far superior threat to get a tittle shot
  • "General Charlton" ?
  • I know how naughty of us.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]who headlines smithy?[/quote]

Bisping v Akiyama

Hardy v Condit

Not exactly worth splashing too much out on it.[/quote]

I know the card doesn't look up to much but sometime that makes for better fights, Last year at o2 it was a Diego Sanchez vs Joe Stevenson main event? I mean that shouldn't even be a co main event let alone a main one, Looks forward to seeing Hathaway fight especially after the way he dominated Diego Sanchez in his last fight, Could be our first English UFC champ! But should be a good night either way, Loads of Brits to Back!!!!!!
  • I dunno smithy Sanchez is pretty ruthless.... Handbags

That Guida isn't a mug either
  • quality de-rail of thread :P
  • edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I agree when he stepped up against Henderson he was well out classed i think he is a middle of the road fighter but like Jardine and Serra if he was put in a fight with a title shot and gets lucky he has the ammo to win..

i dont think he is an out and out superstar of UFC i can see Semtex Daily ripping it up once his ban is over.

but he will need to build on his super striking and get some gfood jujitsu and wrestling under his belt.

NLA, Paul Daley has signed six fight deal with Strikeforce, first fight in December against Scott Smith. Dana White said that he will never fight in the UFC again after what he did vs Koscheck.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I agree when he stepped up against Henderson he was well out classed i think he is a middle of the road fighter but like Jardine and Serra if he was put in a fight with a title shot and gets lucky he has the ammo to win..

NLA, Paul Daley has signed six fight deal with Strikeforce, first fight in December against Scott Smith. Dana White said that he will never fight in the UFC again after what he did vs Koscheck.

I personally didn't think Paul did enough. Dana is right to ban him. He should've at least knocked him out and bit his nose off the horrible muggy Koscheck. Although don't tell Josh I said that.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]

He will have him back I reckon he bans loads of them look what he said to Rampage after smashing up Vegas and then going to film the A Team.

Dana likes to talk about proving these guys are more than just thugs but rarely sticks to it.

I bet Semtex wishes he smashed Koscheck at the end instead of just jabbing him, Koscheck ruined that fight all the way through
  • i loathe koscheck