Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***ATTENTION**** 4:30PM --- Brief Maintenance Interruption

edited November 2010 in Troubleshooting
Hi all,

Please expect a brief interruption of service at 4:30pm.

Ta,
Adam

Comments

• Dan Roan on Twitter:
    Hearing huge announcement regarding Charlton Athletic, to be published on Charltonlife.com at 4.30pm today
  • HAHAHAHA JT
  • PMSL ... superb
  • Wow, really like the new features and options. Had to log off and log back on again to see them but well worth it.

Well done admin
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wow, really like the new features and options. Had to log off and log back on again to see them but well worth it.

Well done admin

If you couldn't resist opening all of the windows in the advent calendar down the left hand panel under Who's Online, is that the best Rachel Riley pic ever ??
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wow, really like the new features and options. Had to log off and log back on again to see them but well worth it.

Well done admin

If you couldn't resist opening all of the windows in the advent calendar down the left hand panel under Who's Online, is that the best Rachel Riley pic ever ??

I'm saving it for Dec 5 cos I'm a good boy.

Not really into all these apps but there's about 5 at least out of the 30 listed that look useful.
  • i think the 'clique only' category is a good idea.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i think the 'clique only' category is a good idea.

true, good to know exactly who is in which clique.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i think the 'clique only' category is a good idea.

true, good to know exactly who is in which clique.

I just tried to clique on that, pretty gutted I'm not on the list
  • Sponsored links:

• Not everyones gonna get Racel Riley. Some get Anne Widdecombe or Tracey Emmin based on the Would Ya preferences.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Not everyones gonna get Racel Riley. Some get Anne Widdecombe or Tracey Emmin based on the Would Ya preferences.

I got harriett harman ... wtf !!!