Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Michael Flatley as Lord Of The Dance

edited November 2010 in Not Sports Related
Ok, so I have a vested interest, but I went with the missus and a couple of work colleagues last night to Wembley Arena to see his new show.

I'm not target audience - but he was amazing! I don't care whether I like something that we work on and I certainly didn't see myself as a 40+ year old woman into the king of irish dancing - but what a showman - and a true gent to boot.

Fantastic night - am going to try and post some footage later. Anybody else seen him before?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Ok, so I have a vested interest, but I went with the missus and a couple of work colleagues last night to Wembley Arena to see his new show.

I'm not target audience - but he was amazing! I don't care whether I like something that we work on and I certainly didn't see myself as a 40+ year old woman into the king of irish dancing - but what a showman - and a true gent to boot.

Fantastic night - am going to try and post some footage later. Anybody else seen him before?

Would love to see him live ; )
  • [cite] Would love to see him live ; )

Is he not well then?
  • I thought I had the record for posting utter bum on here, til now..

;)
  • edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I thought I had the record for posting utter bum on here, til now..

;)

Dont worry, your records still safe ; )
  • phew..
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Ok, so I have a vested interest, but I went with the missus and a couple of work colleagues last night to Wembley Arena to see his new show.

Would love to see him live ; )

personally, i'd love to see him dead
  • He is actually a genuinely nice bloke - my Uncle got to know him well while doing the electrical work on his home in Ireland, and the two of them are good friends now. (And a very impressive drum it is too) No BS with MF though - as they say in Ireland, 'there's no harm in him.' Can't say Irish dancing is my cup of tea but hey Morris dancing ain't no shakes either is it!