Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christmas 2010

Thought i'd start the thread - ho ho ho and all that.

Currently trying to convince the wife that I don't need or want anything this year, I'm perfectly happy with my lot but this is seemingly the incorrect answer!

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Thought i'd start the thread - ho ho ho and all that.

Currently trying to convince the wife that I don't need or want anything this year, I'm perfectly happy with my lot but this is seemingly the incorrect answer!

Same here, though it's more the in-laws rather than the wife. I would rather they gave money to charity than bought me some DVDs I'm never going to watch.
  • Coca Cola Christmas ad "Holidays are coming" starts tomorrow on TV.
  • People down the road from me have had their Christmas lights up for a week already!
  • Bah Humbug B ;o)

In all fairness if you did a search on "Christmas" that thread wouldn't come up as it's got Xmas in the title ;o)

I can't believe there are only 47 days left! - with the size of our family I need to get organised.
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Thought i'd start the thread - ho ho ho and all that.

Yep very wrong answer :o)

xx
  • Hate christmas with a passion.. wish it never happened!

now thats proper bah humbug!
  • Yep you win that prize :-)
  • If stuck just say bottle or scotch/rum/vodka whatever you like and workshirts.
    They will rarely see if you are wearing a shirt and cant go wrong with booze.
  • I'm in the "bah humbug" camp - is it a "man thing", or do some of the guys on here get a real buzz out of the festive season?

Oh God, the shops playing the same old Christmas songs on a perpetual loop! I'm so glad I don't have to work in a shop at this time of year.
  • Sponsored links:

• The problem wit the DVDs you are never going to watch is that you are expected to watch them and may be questioned or tested on this at a later date. Same with books!
  • Anybody seen any houses with their decs up already - I've seen a couple !!!!
  • I could happily hibernate at this time of year, I hate Xmas with a passion, once your kids are olld enough to realise what a waste of time it is and spend most of Xmas day in bed then theres not much left to enjoy, its gonna be worse this year 'cos I normally work during Xmas but my new firm closes at Xmas which means spending more time with the in-laws, oh joy!
    Plus it costs a fortune.
    I wonder if I'll get a visit from Jacob Marley this year?

HUMBUG!
  • Love it,love it,love it!
  • Work in retail so Christmas for the last few years has been a pain in the build up and the following sales but this year our place is beyond dead so it'll be fairly relaxed and I wont be working like a mad man so I'll hopefully get to enjoy it this year.