Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Show Charlton Pie Spoof...

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Ive just spoofed the Football League Show with a pie email...

I wrote...

Is it any wonder families cannot afford to go to football when my club, Charlton Athletic, charge me £4 for a meat pie...!

I signed it Richard Murray...

Gotcha..!

Comments

• Options
    Steve Claridge was having none of it. Said we do a great meat pie
  • Options
    Nice one - negative press

Pat yourself on the back
  • Options
    I know it's a joke by why didn't you choose another club and another chairman?
  • Options
    She is so anti-charlton that woman, the sly promotion remark was a pisstake.
  • Options
    she is such a bitch
  • Options
    She's right though. We had more points and were further ahead of 3rd at this stage last season
  • Options
    The stupid mare is so blinded by her dislike of all things CAFC, she would fall prey to such spoof messages every week, as long as it gave her something negative to say about us. Keep your powder dry until we pass Palarse at the end of the season, then bombard the prat.
  • Options
    thought £4 was a little steep. Can the club sue her now for misrepresenting us. Mind you pies are not much cop!
  • Options
    Can't believe Claridge ate three of them in one go. He must have access to the corporate pie stash as you wouldn't eat three of those ones served at the kiosks in a lifetime !
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I wanted to slap the **** when she said about the promotion, aint the pies £2.90 btw?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was fuming i love a meat pie,
    and i believe are meat pies are better than some in the league
    that comment about promotion, wanted to slap the slut for it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]She's right though. We had more points and were further ahead of 3rd at this stage last season
    Its a much tighter league this season and we are picking points up where we missed out last season. I would not worry what she says just what we do is what counts, did she sya much about Palaces trip to Sheffield
  • Options
    some of the away teams say we have the best food going ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SECAFC[/cite]some of the away teams say we have the best food going ;)[/quote]

I make them right, i think our pies are lovely.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    From a woman who marvels at one fan's use of the word 'Capitulation' I think no snidey comment from her really has any impact!
    Who noticed when she wasn't there for her dreary little section last week? BBC- get rid of that ridiculously pointless section pleeeaaassee.
  • Options
    Is was all about the steak slices, pies are fr chumps :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Nice one - negative press

Pat yourself on the back
    No such thing as bad publicity...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]She's right though. We had more points and were further ahead of 3rd at this stage last season
    Its a much tighter league this season and we are picking points up where we missed out last season. I would not worry what she says just what we do is what counts, did she sya much about Palaces trip to Sheffield

For us: Plenty of reasons to be positive, but as she said, it's too early and too close to get carried away.

Palace: She said there were lots of disappointed Nigels sending in texts, but I don't think she read them out.

Pies: Rochdale's pies are supposed to be great, so I'm saving myself for those.
  • Options
    The king of all pies was the Barnsley meat and potato combination circa 1986, with the Sheffield Wednesday equivalent a close second. Our present ones are not bad at all, apart from the danger of third degree burns when you eat them. Thats better than finding ice in the middle like I did one evening at The Valley years ago - sort it out Gliksten!
  • Options
    Hold on, i'll not have anyone here slagging off my lizzie. I don't care for her opinions on us or any other team. I just wanna stare at her and go to bed with her face still pictured clearly in my mind. Problem is that as soon as the tissue comes out, i see claridge and it all goes horribly wrong......:-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i couldnt agree with you more
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]She is so anti-charlton that woman, the sly promotion remark was a pisstake.[/quote]

I couldnt agree with you more
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    What she say about our promotion chances?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Nice one - negative press

Pat yourself on the back
    No such thing as bad publicity...
    Try telling Peter Sutcliffe that.
  • Options
    Or Gary Glitter's tour manager.
  • Options
    Balti pies at Walsall are immense!
  • Options
    What a lot of nonsense.