Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So this stuff on the police wasting time

Comments

• Maybe the old bill would like to nick all of the cyclists that jump red lights even at pedastrian crossings.
  • or Pedastrains who walk out at even given point in the road, or motorist who jump red lights etc etc
  • Old Granny on her bike jumped the Red Lights this morning at a Crossroads down bell Road Sittingbourne, completely oblivious, still it's her life I suppose.
  • fair point - agreed.
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Maybe the old bill would like to nick all of the cyclists that jump red lights even at pedastrian crossings.

I've seen two get collared by police in the last week or so, one by a policeman on a bike himself (complete with mini flashing blue light too!!), he made the cyclist pull over in Bishopsgate after following him up the road. The other got a loud "OI" from a copper in a car and was then given a stern lecture in front of lots of laughing commuters on the pavement! So it does happen from time to time, although they both just got a telling off rather than anything more severe - both looked pretty sorry though.
  • I'm all for encouraging cycling, etc but the problem is that there isn't the correct infrastructure for cyclists. So you get the situation, as happens on my way to work almost every day going over Waterloo Bridge, where cyclists wobble about in the bus lane to the extent that the bus can't get past, meaning that four or five buses - with fifty or more people per bus - are crawling along behind one dickhead on a fold up bike for half a mile. Crazy.

Then there's those bastard cyclists who don't think they're supposed to stop at pedestrian crossings/lights, whether your already halfway across the road or not.

I chased one down the road last year. The fella shat himself!
  • in the west end, the most awful cyclists are the couriers. they obviously have their own set of rules and haven't shared them with anyone else!

wrong way down one way streets and yell at you for stepping out looking only to your left, when they come from your right, totally the wrong way screaming like its all your fault!!!
  • So we have people in Cars Speeding, Cyclists jumping Red Lights, & pedestrians not crosssing at actual crossings.

Bloody anarchy, they should all be jailed for a minumum of 20 years I say. Just goes to show you can make all the rules you want but people will ALWAYS break them FACT.
  • the police are just as busy in aberdeen.
  • Speeding and jumping red lights is illegal. Crossing the road is not.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So we have people in Cars Speeding, Cyclists jumping Red Lights, & pedestrians not crosssing at actual crossings.

Bloody anarchy, they should all be jailed for a minumum of 20 years I say. Just goes to show you can make all the rules you want but people will ALWAYS break them FACT.

there are no "actual crossings" where i was crossing i'd just like to point out! it was wardour street!

i'm a law abiding cyclist/pedestrian/motorist :-D
  • Welcome to 1984!!
  • This morning I crossed over the road writing a text message whilst listening to my MP3 player and jumped in my car, driving 50MPH in a 30 zone before double parking and getting my bike out of the back so I could run red lights all the way to work down the middle of a bus lane so they couldn't overtake. I can't wait till my TV gets fitted in the car - fiddling with the radio all journey is so irritating!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]This morning I crossed over the road writing a text message whilst listening to my MP3 player and jumped in my car, driving 50MPH in a 30 zone before double parking and getting my bike out of the back so I could run red lights all the way to work down the middle of a bus lane so they couldn't overtake. I can't wait till my TV gets fitted in the car - fiddling with the radio all journey is so irritating!

You forgot standing on the left on the tube escalator!
    :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]This morning I crossed over the road writing a text message whilst listening to my MP3 player and jumped in my car, driving 50MPH in a 30 zone before double parking and getting my bike out of the back so I could run red lights all the way to work down the middle of a bus lane so they couldn't overtake. I can't wait till my TV gets fitted in the car - fiddling with the radio all journey is so irritating!

Whilst smoking a fag
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]This morning I crossed over the road writing a text message whilst listening to my MP3 player and jumped in my car, driving 50MPH in a 30 zone before double parking and getting my bike out of the back so I could run red lights all the way to work down the middle of a bus lane so they couldn't overtake. I can't wait till my TV gets fitted in the car - fiddling with the radio all journey is so irritating!

Whilst smoking a fag

Playing music through his mobile phone speaker...
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]

Whilst smoking a fag

Whilst wearing a Hijab
  • and urinating
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]

Whilst smoking a fag

Whilst wearing a Hijab
    And drinking a cup of Earl Grey.
    And putting his make-up on whilst driving :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]and urinating
    it's all that tea that does it