Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hairy Canary or Shaven Haven?

edited January 2011 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Just curious how you all have your hair (on your head). Do you prefer it hairy or shaved?

Comments

• I'm making the most of the little time, my hair has left on my head, by wearing it long and I've even resisted the comb over so far!
  • No choice ;-(

Shaved.
  • Shaved for me as well. I use to have long hair but it was going so i opt for the shaved look. Even if i had hair i would never go back to having hair as it was too much hassle trying to maintain it (gels etc) plus it made me look like a gyppo lol. Yeah shaved is def the way forward ;)
  • edited January 2011
    It's going too fast for my liking and when it gets too thin I will probably go short as I don't much like the Richard Murray hair do. Having said that I suspect that short will make me look like uncle Festa which is a long way from the George Cloony look I currently enjoy ;0)
  • Well ShootersHillGuru there is always the wig option lol
  • I didn't realise that this thread was about old fellas losing their hair.
    Most disappointed.
  • Ha ha that was the whole point. The title of the thread was to make it seem it was about something else ;)
  • I try to keep it long enough so as not to get burnt but short enough to be sexy.
  • [cite]Posted By: sexyjimmymelrose[/cite]I try to keep it long enough so as not to get burnt but short enough to be sexy.

Ugh! You've put me off my dinner.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I didn't realise that this thread was about old fellas losing their hair.
    Most disappointed.
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sexyjimmymelrose[/cite]I try to keep it long enough so as not to get burnt but short enough to be sexy.

Ugh! You've put me off my dinner.

Oggy you are a very sick man ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to have hair down to my arse. Had it like that for about ten years, but it was an utter pain, so shaved it all off. Haven't looked back since - shave it once a month. Basically, I'm a lazy git.
  • I am literally SHOCKED this thread has not grabbed dickos attention yet!

As for my hair, well I was told by ketters in the lib pre-Southampton that I had a 'normal' haircut! Good enough for me!!