Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player of the year awards

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
1. Carson
2. Bent
3. Holland

Young player - James Walker

Really pleased that Holland got a mention.

Comments

• he was the only man to come over to us and clap yesterday! he may not be the best player, but hes given everything for this club in the fight
  • Glad Carson got it.

I think the Elk was unlucky not to get a mention.
  • Spot on!

Like you AFKA-i think Holland's contribution this season has been fantastic.
  • Just back from a fabulous evening - got loads of photos - where to put them???
  • [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]he was the only man to come over to us and clap yesterday! he may not be the best player, but hes given everything for this club in the fight

Absolutely. He went up in my estimation yesterday.
  • [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]he was the only man to come over to us and clap yesterday! he may not be the best player, but hes given everything for this club in the fight

and let's face it he looked absolutely gutted. He's the sort of player I like. Wears his heart on his sleeve but even if he has a stinker you can never say he's given less than 100%. Top man.
  • edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: valleyd50[/cite]Just back from a fabulous evening - got loads of photos - where to put them???

can you mail them to adminREMOVESPAM@charltonlifeREMOVESPAM.com

cheers
  • AFKA

Will do, when they have been turned into JPGs, will tomorrow do?
  • of course. any gossip from the night ?
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]he was the only man to come over to us and clap yesterday! he may not be the best player, but hes given everything for this club in the fight

and let's face it he looked absolutely gutted. He's the sort of player I like. Wears his heart on his sleeve but even if he has a stinker you can never say he's given less than 100%. Top man.

Not intending a dig but Kish wears his heart on his sleeve and you have often criticised him. What's the difference with Matty?
  • Sponsored links:

• about 20% more ability
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]of course. any gossip from the night ?
    its all been asked to be kept confidential ;-)
  • It says a lot when our young player of the year has spent more time away from the club bench warming than he has here.
  • Any sign of the photos from the evening?
  • Shame Holland didn't put that great chance away at 0-0 then it might have all turned out a bit differently.

Committed player and a top bloke no doubt but he hasn't been good enough for the Premiership for the last 2 seasons...
  • [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Committed player and a top bloke no doubt but he hasn't been good enough for the Premiership for the last 2 seasons...

two years ago would of agreed, but i really think he has done a top job this season.