Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who ISNT renewing?

Hoping that this wont turn into some sort of slanging match questioning peoples loyalty etc, but was just wondering if anyone from here wouldn't be renewing and your reasons not to.

Comments

• God they would have to be very sad unless they were moving to a new country!or just could not afford it for any reason
  • I can't think that anyone who would bother with fans forums would not renew.

Took my forms in this morning
  • i would be generally interested in people's decisions why.
  • edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i would be generally interested in people's decisions why.
    Then ban them from the board after!lol
  • Renewed last week, me and the 3 kids, my oldest who is 13 said ' I dont care if we go down, Charlton are my team and thats that'
    What can I say, good lad!!!! Mind you he was really pissed off on saturday evening!!!
  • There was a kid behind me on Saturday who bawled his eyes out as the 3rd and 4th went in. He was aboout 10/11 I'd say. My 12 year old nudged me and said "poor kid" etc... I just KNOW he will completley lose it if we go down though.
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]There was a kid behind me on Saturday who bawled his eyes out as the 3rd and 4th went in. He was aboout 10/11 I'd say. My 12 year old nudged me and said "poor kid" etc... I just KNOW he will completley lose it if we go down though.

mate, it choked me up a bit. I wanted to go over and put me arm around him, tell him its not the end of the world, we'll all still be here next year etc.
  • I won't be renewing my season ticket, I've figured it all out and it's only gonna cost an extra couple of hundred quid to get a season ticket at Tottenham instead.
  • As I understand it well over 11,000 have already re-newed prior to the first Deadline.
  • edited April 2007
    that is disappointingly low surely?
    and with the hypothetical*** free offer I would've expected 85% renewal by today

*** WE ARE STAYING UP
  • Sponsored links:

• i would of expected around 13k by the end of today, with another 2-3k by the start of the season, mainly people who forgot to renew.
  • Whats the current figure?
  • may be wrong but I thought it was about 19,000, in which case I'd say 11,000 is extremely disappointing
  • A couple of mates who've never had an S/T before bought one this morning.

I think the pessimists will be surprised (disappointed even?) by the number we do have at the start of next season.

99% of them will be genuine CAFC as well...
  • [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]A couple of mates who've never had an S/T before bought one this morning.

I think the pessimists will be surprised (disappointed even?) by the number we do have at the start of next season.

99% of them will be genuine CAFC as well...

I know of four non-Charlton supporters who have bought tickets for next year irrespective of what division we're. They've been going since the turn of the year and have caught the CAFC bug big time
  • Not sure at the moment. Going university next year so may not and just go by match by match basis. Although will do pretty much all the aways though.
  • I have dragged in three more as well
  • One of my mates has decided to do it on a match by match basis next season. And to be totally honest if it hadnt been for the prospect of a "free season" ticket if we go down and bounce straight back up again, then I would have done the same..........
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]One of my mates has decided to do it on a match by match basis next season. And to be totally honest if it hadnt been for the prospect of a "free season" ticket if we go down and bounce straight back up again, then I would have done the same..........

Typical JCL!!!