Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MCS Beard

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
I passed MCS coach on the way up and all you could see was his beard. It really does need removing !

Comments

• I told him in the Bugle last w/end that i'd been practising my waxing technique. He just gulped and turned a nice shade of green ....
  • it must itch like crazy !

is MCS taking up the mantle on behalf of some of the bikers that used to follow the club ??
  • Who knows, but if this hot weather keeps up when the beard gets removed on 22nd we'll all need sunglasses for the resulting flesh exposure!
  • The beard must be reaching retirement we told him he could not shave until we were down otherwise it would be his fault. Personally i blame my self for not sleeping at enough matches
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I passed MCS coach on the way up and all you could see was his beard. It really does need removing !

do you no what i thought that was you large! but wasnt sure!
  • was gonna give you a little wave dood but I thought it would seem odd if you didn't recognise me.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]was gonna give you a little wave dood but I thought it would seem odd if you didn't recognise me.

same here dood, didnt really no if you knew me to wave at! lol
    next time aye fella