Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I got a lucky friend

Well my mate did a 16 fold accumlator and won 67,000k, how lucky is he aye. Just thought id share that finally Coral's have to pay out lol.

Comments

• 67,000k.. cor 6.7million! ;o)

Very nice win, which Coral is he going to collect his winnings ;-p
  • haha , yeah let's jump him.. He has to wait 7 days for it to be transfered into his account.
  • These sort of wins always turn up in the tabloids so look forward to reading about it in the redtops.
  • Brilliant!

Well it puts my collapsed accumulator (thanks Southampton) to shame ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]WOW!

I know it ain't that amazing, but I have never seen anybody win over a £1000 on a football bet, so for me it's exciting lol.
  • how many teams did he do mate must of been a fair few
  • [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]how many teams did he do mate must of been a fair few

He said he done 17 teams and put £20 on it.
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]haha , yeah let's jump him.

Then you really will be jizzyjizzyjizzy.

Sorry!

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]haha , yeah let's jump him.

Then you really will be jizzyjizzyjizzy.

Sorry!

;o)

haha very good.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]how many teams did he do mate must of been a fair few

Majority mustve been favourites then!, still a massive feat
  • Yeah i'm guessing so, Havn't seen him at all yet, so really ain't got a clue if it even is true yet... He isn't the type of person that lies so i'm guessing it is.
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Yeah i'm guessing so, Havn't seen him at all yet, so really ain't got a clue if it even is true yet... He isn't the type of person that lies so i'm guessing it is.

At a guess, I'd say he's having you on... thats about 3000-odd to one and ive had 14 team accys at 22000/1
  • Yeah I think your right. He just posted a picture of the bottom end of the ticket which does indeed say 67556.46 and he saying I will see the money on a bank statement when it is processed.

Something fishy I think.
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]how many teams did he do mate must of been a fair few

Just went on your profile mate on facebook, your mate has added another picture, your right he lies lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]

Just went on your profile mate on facebook, your mate has added another picture, your right he lies lol

Yeah yeah I see it! What a ba**a*d aye lol. Sorry people, I got fooled.. I really really believed it aswel.
  • Jazzy I've just sent you a pm about those magic beans I'm flogging you, let me know when you want them ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Jazzy I've just sent you a pm about those magic beans I'm flogging you, let me know when you want them ;-)

Yeah and if you don't want them Paulthecab will.
  • Carly I have already provided Paul with photographic evidence of Dennis Wise buying them from the wholesaler. He's also bought some target practice for our strikers by the looks of it.

magic_beans.jpg
  • hahahaha! I know and yes I feel stupid, but he generally don't lie and is normally a lucky f*****
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite a few people were on the four draws in the Prem today at 125-1. Sadly I wasn't one of them..