Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Many forum members does it take to change a light bulb...........

How Many forum members does it take to change a light bulb...........

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Comments

• And Dazzler to sink it............
  • edited February 2011
    Funny? Don't remember editing this????

Has ADMIN had a humour bypass or are we in Egypt?
  • depends.
    if it's the 1st time the light bulb has been changed then everyone will be clamberring to be part of the changing process with such excuses as "i have been changing lightbulbs for 30 years and i think it's a disgrace that i'm not entitled to do this one".
    when it goes the 2nd time though there wont be such a huge demand.
  • you miss out the guaranteed 3 who would respond with 'this'
  • Brilliant SL, made I larf.
  • How many Frenchmen does it take to change a lightbulb?

1, to change the lightbulb
    and
    59.000.000 to apply for an EU subsidy for it.
  • Doesn't someone have to point out that the lightbulb hasn't been changed until its on the OS?

; - )
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Doesn't someone have to point out that the lightbulb hasn't been changed until its on the OS?

; - )

• I always give my wife the option of carrying out such maintenance requirements in accordance with the forum's equal opps policies.
  • And someone to post a random photo of a chimp holding a light bulb whilst dressed as abe lincoln.
  • Sponsored links:

• And someone to send a "link"..........
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]you miss out the guaranteed 3 who would respond with 'this'

this
  • One clique and it's done...
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]And Dazzler to sink it............
    Who?
  • And dont forget jim davidson holding the ladder..;-)
  • And Gary to reminisce about shags he's had with lights on and off.
  • Not forgetting a furious debate about immigration/race, if the lightbulb wasn't made in England, complete with various posters going into 'meltdown' whilst accusing everyone else of going into 'meltdown'.
  • and eventually detailed stats on how often the bulb has been changed and which was bulb of the day.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]KML[/quote]

at least one incorrectly formatted attempt to quote about the lightbulb
  • Sponsored links:

• How many would be on the health and safety focus group prior to commencing operations?
  • and someone will inevitably point out that the lightbulb has to be energy saving because of EU regulations as the EU has banned "proper" lightbulbs.
  • 2 to remind about how much brighter the lightbulbs were when curbs was manager
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]2 to remind about how much brighter the lightbulbs were when curbs was manager

LOL!
  • 2, one to change the bulb and the other to suck my dick
  • Dazzler would have removed that
  • Dazzler's not here.
  • None. You just have to find an old thread where the bulb was changed before.
  • Only one................providing he's wearing his badge of course. ;-)
  • At least one accidental double post about light bulbs