Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

And I Leave You with News That...4.

With the opening of the cycling veladrome in straftord, locals are being encouraged to take to 2 wheels...

barbie-bike-gangster.jpg

To show her subjects that even our own queen is affected by the current finacial cutbacks she shows how she herself will be saving 28p a day...

tumblr_kp32xeEegi1qzzur7o1_400.jpg

Gatusso, you can take the boy out of glasgow but you cant take the glasgow out of the boy...

article-1357424-0D361C9D000005DC-384_634x460.jpg

and theres a suprise at the cricket world cup as the USA reveal there secret weapon...

funny-cricket-pictures-4.jpg

And finally, after there shock 3-1 win at the valley the Exeter fans start the long journey home..

s

Comments

• Hilarious! outdone yourself this week Adam...
  • Cracking stuff.
  • I may have missed something but I'm intrigued, in the Queen picture, by the Al Jolson figure behind her?!
  • [cite]Posted By: charente addick[/cite]I may have missed something but I'm intrigued, in the Queen picture, by the Al Jolson figure behind her?!
    I think it's Prince Phillip up to his usual shenanigans.
  • Fantastic! :) Particulary love the Exeter one!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charente addick[/cite]I may have missed something but I'm intrigued, in the Queen picture, by the Al Jolson figure behind her?!
    I think it's Prince Phillip up to his usual shenanigans.

Fantastic! I hadn't spotted the Prince till you mentioned it - hilarious!
  • Brilliant Ad... but showing your age:
    28p for a stamp ?
    ;-)