Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

how much ?

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
we can all speculate, and we all have our own opinion,
How much are our owners worth,?
I personally think we are minted, its early days. BUT what do you think ?
JUST PUT A FIGURE ON IT.
no explanations no conditions just a guess, cos thats all we can do so far
my guess is................500 billion ..(oil rich money)......its just my my guess
no recriminations...............just give us your guess

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: raymondao[/cite]we can all speculate, and we all have our own opinion,
    How much are our owners worth,?
    I personally think we are minted, its early days. BUT what do you think ?
    JUST PUT A FIGURE ON IT.
    no explanations no conditions just a guess, cos thats all we can do so far
    my guess is................500 billion ..(oil rich money)......its just my my guess
    no recriminations...............just give us your guess

500 billion?? lol
  • 500 billion what though?

Particles? Sausages? Decent pies? Haddocks on sticks?
  • Apart from their stake in Charlton, whatever it is, I've a feeling they're in the 6/10 m bracket and are waiting to sell and make a profit.
    I really don't think they are minted. If this has been enough to save us from bankrupcy and get us promotion, it should be fine with all of us.
  • i'm really not sure but if you only had 6 to 10 million and stood to lose 3 - 4 million a year by not going up, you're taking a hell of a risk - i'm sure there are a lot less risky ways of investing your money, with a lot larger returns - reckon there are very few who go into football purely to make money.
  • Yes Dan, your financial reasoning is sound, but
    1 We don't know how much they have had to pay to get us out of the brown stuff
    2 How much they paid RM
    3 We won't be losing 3/4 m a year if we don't go up (end of 'big' salaries)
    4 Contrary to Hulyer who was a true fan, they have no history of supporting our team and Varney is not an investor
  • About 500 million English pounds
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]About 500 million English pounds

AND 25P TO BE EXACT.
  • edited February 2011
    there is lots of speculation, I have watched Slater interview on sky a dozen times
    and I am convinced he is the "international lawer" looking after an investment
    Jimminez is the mr fixit, Richard Murrey said "seriously wealthy" (while trying to keep a secret)
    Dubai pulled out of trying to buy us due to the crash. but were bailed out by outher arab states

it all adds up to zabeal buying us through jim and slats as a front

gentlemen i think we are going all the way to the top

(I always was an optimist)
  • 10 bill minimum FACT
  • Carter, you said FACT, so it must be true!
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter, you said FACT, so it must be true!
  • 500 billion and we brought one player in the january window , for 250k. Surely if they were minted one half million would not of hurt and that would have brought in the players we needed for promotion.
  • Based on what has been spent do far I reckon about 17 pence left
  • If it is arab money we might be in real trouble in the next few weeks.
  • I strongly believe it's Kevin Cash behind it... he's worth roughly 550 million quid
  • pretty sure the richest man on the planet is a Mexican called Carlos Small or something and he is worth £33bn so we would need a hell of a big group of investors to be worth £500bn!!
  • 6 of them @ about £400M each
    When we get in the championship we are gonna buy buy buy!