Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2011 Music Festivals

2»

Comments

• Options
    If The Strokes do Reading I'll get a day ticket there, if not then it'll probably just be at Glasto.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]V Festival line-up is hilarious
    Agreed.

I take it the Reading one is a joke, Run DMC having the smallest logo on the poster?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Hopefully On Blackheath Music Festival on 10 and 11th September... unless of course Blackheath Society get their way and get it cancelled.

yup, fingers crossed for that one ... would be great to get this as a regular event
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Hopefully On Blackheath Music Festival on 10 and 11th September... unless of course Blackheath Society get their way and get it cancelled.

yup, fingers crossed for that one ... would be great to get this as a regular event
    If not there's always Farnfest and Petts Woodstock.
  • Options
    All tomorrows parties - Il be your mirror at Alexandra palace July 23/24th has a great line-up
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hop Farm Festival will be it for me

V is the biggest, wankiest waste of hard-earned I could think of

Pookiepop in planet of the rapes is a good shout
  • Options
    Got my ticket to benicassim to see the strokes! British festivals are dead, full of idiots.
  • Options
    Got Reading weekend ticket, getting V weekend ticket tomorrow and fingers crossed getting complementary ticks to IOW