Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich in the Premiership

Mark my words!

Where's it all gone wrong .... Sniffle .....

Comments

• They had a club legend in charge, it went tits up, they sorted it straight away and have got themselves sorted.
  • hardly tip of the year
  • Wasn't a tip - just a thoroughly depressing observation!
  • Just gone 2-1 up in last minute. I've never known a side to score so many late goals
  • Clogging at it's best
  • Hahaha
  • Deja Vu?!
  • Deja Vu?!
  • What is this wierdness?
  • If it's one person we need to post in this thread now it's..........oohahh
  • Sponsored links:

• JTJT
    edited March 2011
  • think it was tony cottee who tipped them to finish second at the start of the season. That man knows his onions.
  • My boyfriend's a Norwich fan. Depressing :(
  • [cite]Posted By: AmyCAFC[/cite]My boyfriend/brother's a Norwich fan. Depressing :(
    mustard
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]If it's one person we need to post in this thread now it's..........oohahh

still we all had such a good laugh relegating them a couple of years back

lambert = proper manager

we need an orrible scottish oik to manage us
  • I read an interview yesterday with Paul Lambert and he was saying how if they do get in the automatic places then they won't bottle it - they'll stay there and go up. Hard to disagree with him after the season they had last year.

He is a manager who has been there and done it as a player with Celtic several times over so he knows the kind of pressure the players will be under and how to deal with it and stay focused.

Good luck to them. Really hope they do get promoted... anythings better than having a Welsh side in the Premier League!
  • I was referring to your double posting ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    He is a manager who has been there and done it as a player with Celtic several times over so he knows the kind of pressure the players will be under and how to deal with it and stay focused.

Won the Champions League with Dortmund as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]

Won the Champions League with Dortmund as well.

True. What a good side that was.
  • Good luck to them , had an email this morning from a Southampton fan , asking whats going wrong , i said to him to you know your in trouble when Millwall fans are giving you gipe , and what happened this morning ......
  • Sponsored links:

• If you asked Norwich fans 18 months ago after the Colchester home defeat on the opening day that they were on the verge of automatic promotion to the PL they'll have laughed in your face.

Shows how quickly things can turn around, hopefully Powell is the man to do it (although it isn't looking good at the moment!)
  • Still remember a wonderful game at the valley beating em 4-0 in the prem. Happy days.
  • I said on the opening day of last season after Naaaaridge were thumped 7-1 that they would go on to win the league.....really pleased for them right now, hope they do a "Charlton of the 30's"
  • edited March 2011
    Yeh, never been able to hate 'em. Stood on a train carriage full of mums dads and kids in yellow and green all happy and excited...their little faces...

Unfortunately it was the aforementioned game, so their little faces weren't so excited going the other way. Still. Bless.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]They had a club legend in charge, it went tits up, they sorted it straight away and have got themselves sorted.

Exactly. Not writing CP off right now but certainly not impressed but i'm convinced things can turn round very quickly in football with the right man in charge. No room for sentiment.