Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sign him up!!

I have no idea of this lad's name but can we sign him please??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoEr1unYXRk

Comments

• "Zidane a 6 ans??" = Zidane at 6 years old? or there abouts but yea, lets sign him, he can play against Bournemouth
  • He'd probably get in our team :L
  • Final ball is woeful, and I doubt he'd be one for tracking back...
  • The dribbling sketches look so set up its quite funny.

Still good technique though.

Although the big question is, can he do it on a rainy Tuesday night in Carlisle?
  • reminds me of me, in me pomp!%-{>
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]He'd probably get in our team :L

naaargh, not good enough?$-{>
  • Complete show pony. Two unnecessary stepovers then loses the ball. Every time. If someone in our squad played like that, the boo boys would be on them like a shot.
  • reminds me of Fortune
  • Its gives you a clue what the CharltonLife team are missing when I'm not selected ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Its gives you a clue what the CharltonLife team are missing when I'm not selected ; )

Theres a Charlton Life team?
  • Not impressed, so he has has skill to beat a man kid but can he whip a good ball in? It'll be interesting to see how good he is after they've learnt how to slide.
  • The next Sonny Pike
  • [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Its gives you a clue what the CharltonLife team are missing when I'm not selected ; )

There is.............
  • Interesting that he plays with what seems to be a full size ball but our kids don't
  • Surprised some on here are slating him. Has got to be the most skilful 6 year old ever seen, better than Maradona was at that age. With that said, isn't the world champion ball skills guy English? Was at the Valley a few years back doing juggling and the pros were standing around watching in awe. He might be the world champion keepy uppy but that doesn't make him a Premier Leaque level player or team player in any footie team.
  • Pele

Just remember even the worlds greatest players have a bit of Jason Lee in them no mater how great or skillfull they are.
  • [cite]Posted By: Jayajosh[/cite]Surprised some on here are slating him. Has got to be the most skilful 6 year old ever seen, better than Maradona was at that age. With that said, isn't the world champion ball skills guy English? Was at the Valley a few years back doing juggling and the pros were standing around watching in awe. He might be the world champion keepy uppy but that doesn't make him a Premier Leaque level player or team player in any footie team.

Yea it's John Farnworth, he's excellent!! but doesnt mean he's any good in a match situation. Good luck to th kid though
  • sonny pike, whatever happend to him?
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]sonny pike, whatever happend to him?
    The pressure got to him!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Its gives you a clue what the CharltonLife team are missing when I'm not selected ; )

There is.............

Go on
  • [cite]Posted By: Chrissy\\\'s Army!![/cite]I have no idea of this lad's name but can we sign him please??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoEr1unYXRk

Yeh, we can spend tens of thousands develoing him and then give him to Arsenal when he gets to 16.
  • Eddie Youds would hoof him into the top tier of the West Stand without a second's thought.
  • Not half as skilful as Mcoxo.
  • nothing a thigh high two footer wouldnt solve
  • edited March 2011
    We let him go when he was 3, another one we missed out on.
  • edited March 2011
    Impressive but try doing that over Hackney Marshes on a Sunday morning ;-)

In all seriousness, watching that one thing that struck me was that he was actually passing to his mates as well. Most kids follow the ball all over the pitch then when they get it want to take the world on but despite all his tricks he was also laying it off as well.
  • Cocky little twat. Hope he comes up against a 6 year old Kevin Muscat.