Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Operation Minibus - Liverpool

WSSWSS
edited May 2007 in Match Day Travel
scousele5.png

Comments

• lol! on bricks. I havnt got my wig yet tho. got the beach ball.
  • Just to let you all know, i think a female will be joining us...
  • God help her...
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]God help her...

She went to uni in Liverpool and i spoke to her last night and she said:

"you told me i could come up for that game"

I apologised and said i could get her a ticket etc but it wouldnt be with us and she replied:

"don't worry, i'll come up for the ride, the drink and food, go shopping while you watch the football and then come back with you"

Ok then.
  • Having seen Danny Dyer strutting his stuff on Friday night, I can only wish her luck...!
  • How very dare you spread rumours about me!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]How very dare you spread rumours about me!!!

It's all true Dyer... lock away your daughters!
  • Is there room for one more? My mate now has a ticket and would like to join the sunshiiiiinne bus crew.
  • Yes there is room that will be 12 then & reduce our cost to just over £35 per head.
  • He's in.
  • Sponsored links:

• So to Recap :-

Ketman
    Carlsberg
    WSS
    WSS Girlyfriend not Girlfriend
    CafcBourne
    Medders
    Pork Pie
    Kev
    Stu of SE7
    Sco
    Skint
    Sco's Mate

That's the lucky 12
  • I might need an extra seat for the lump on my nose.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I might need an extra seat for the lump on my nose.

that and Dyers weekly shopping... gonna be a cosy fun bus! ;-)
  • I still can't believe we're taking a Doris on a shopping trip!!!

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So to Recap :-

That's the lucky 12
    She is an ex though...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So to Recap :-

That's the lucky 12
    She is an ex though...

Oh gawd. So, we're going to have a domestic, Dyers weekly shopping, WAG style shopping bags, a dogger, a bloke who looks like he's gone 12 rounds with Tyson and an Ibiza Wannabee.... Bring it on!

;-)
  • that's a tidy firm.

what time you reckon you'll be up there? we'll be in town for about midday.
  • Looking for a 7.30am start so hopefully a little bit before 1.00pm depending on traffic.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So to Recap :-

That's the lucky 12[/quote]
    She is an ex though...[/quote]

Did you read that medders ;-)

Only joking WSS
  • jungle juice, jungle juice, jungle juice!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Looking for a 7.30am start so hopefully a little bit before 1.00pm depending on traffic.

We were in Blackburn about 1 weren't we? So, if Stu's on time, and we don't have to swap minibus this time, I can see it being a good bit earlier....

Oh, and if it helps, I'm quite happy to run down Detling Hill in the car about 7am, pick up Carlsberg and bring him back to Sbourne station....
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Looking for a 7.30am start so hopefully a little bit before 1.00pm depending on traffic.

We were in Blackburn about 1 weren't we? So, if Stu's on time, and we don't have to swap minibus this time, I can see it being a good bit earlier....

Oh, and if it helps, I'm quite happy to run down Detling Hill in the car about 7am, pick up Carlsberg and bring him back to Sbourne station....

guess who's getting married soon and wants to fit in as much drinking with the lads as he can!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

christ? are you in training?? running, lifting and bringing back?

fair play, you should be on the pitch on the 22nd!
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Looking for a 7.30am start so hopefully a little bit before 1.00pm depending on traffic.

guess who's getting married soon and wants to fit in as much drinking with the lads as he can!

of course!

medders, we received our lovely invitations addressed to mr and mrs cockers, lovely touch! who did those for you :-)
  • Gutted cant go
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

of course!

medders, we received our lovely invitations addressed to mr and mrs cockers, lovely touch! who did those for you :-)

5 weeks and counting :-(

Can't blame me for that one Mrs Cockers! Blame our stationery woman....
  • Kind Offer Medders, make you right re times should be B4 12.30 hopefully. I'll get Andy in morning not fair expecting you guys to get him.
  • am i causing aggro? aint the bus going detling hill now then?
  • No it is not, I'll have to pick you up early doors & drive you to Sittingbourne.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]No it is not, I'll have to pick you up early doors & drive you to Sittingbourne.

I really don't mind mate... I'm probably the closest to Detling Hill too....

Just can't see Monty's bus being able to get back up either Detling or Bluebell Hill!!!