Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Commentators on CAFC Player Tonight

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
What are they talking about? Do they realise we had a takeover in January?

Comments

• :L i know sounds like where a plymouth argyle . !
  • Do they realise they're supposed to be commentating on a football match and not just having a pleasant chat amoungst themselves?

Bring back Emma, that's what I say.
  • They are rubbish - just a load of old chit chat about nothing instead of describing the game. Is that right - one of them is Steve Froggat?
  • I blame the commentators for our bad run of results.
  • Glad I unsubscribed.
  • Some folk prefer the 'colour' and analysis, and don't mind not getting a description of the play...not me tho', thank goodness for the player where you can at least choose the other teams commentary. I complain about this kind of thing a lot, much to the annoyance of many on here, but I maintain I want to hear what is going on.
  • edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Some folk prefer the 'colour' and analysis, and don't mind not getting a description of the play...not me tho', thank goodness for the player where you can at least choose the other teams commentary.

Agree...

The co commentator also made a point about how lightweight we are up front?
    Anyinsah may be a lot of things, but lightweight?
  • Why can't they be like fans zone commentators!!!
  • Poor sods, would you really want to be commentating on charlton at the moment?
  • Sponsored links:

• Player is a rip off at 10p per day and infects the whole official website.

Sponsor Red Midland for match thread commentary at 9p per day and save money.

At least he is usually at the game.
  • [cite]Posted By: grumpyaddick[/cite]

No, he's just going on the radio commentary. He's unable to get to games at present.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: grumpyaddick[/cite]

No, he's just going on the radio commentary. He's unable to get to games at present.

True, I do my match threads from Player, Radio, Twitter and try to inject some atmosphere where I can and give constant updates every 30 seconds or so.....however this Saturday for the first time in 2 years I will be at the Valley courtesy of some dosh from the in-laws for my birthday last week.
    Some one else want to do the match thread this week? Its my only visit until I can get back into work.
    Thanks RM