Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Suitable Quotes for our predicament.

13»

Comments

• KMT
  • Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats.

Amos Branson Alcott
  • "The long and winding road ......." , that leads to promotion. Eventually.

You just have to live long enough.
  • Some people think that football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that - Bill Shankley
  • If you go to bed with an itchy arse you're gonna wake up with a smelly finger.
  • "I tell myself to never again..never to look back, 'cos its never the same"-The Stranglers

Or another Stranglers..."Whatever happened to..all of the heroes"
  • [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]Or another Stranglers..."Whatever happened to..all of the heroes"

Golden Brown ..... and smelling of roses?

[cite]Posted By: Penfolds Perm[/cite]If you go to bed with an itchy arse you're gonna wake up with a smelly finger.

Definitely Golden Brown.
  • Just read Former addick 's post from an hour ago and we will all relise that this not a predicament at all compered to other things. No matter how great shankly was , what he said couldnt be more wrong.
  • If it ain't broke don't fix it, and even if it is broke, just ignore it and hope it sorts itself out- like the environment. Mark from Peep Show
  • Never in the field of League one football has so much been fucked up by so few!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Just readFormer addick's post from an hour ago and we will all relise that this not a predicament at all compered to other things. No matter how great shankly was , what he said couldnt be more wrong.

Agreed about putting everything into perspective, but I believe that Shankly's quote was meant to be tongue in cheek because people were losing perspective of what the point of football is/was.
  • oh well shit happens
  • The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable.
    Victor Hugo
  • Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing.
    Vince Lombardi

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    Vince Lombardi