Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

player of the year

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
really struggling on this one!

Comments

• ummmm

errrrr

i think it should be........

no you're right impossible to pick one. I suppose it would have to be Johnnie Jackson, the only one that was relatively consistent.
  • I'm deciding between Jackson and Semedo, but I do love the obvious passion of Llera and I believe that if he can command a regular place he should be considered as Captain.
  • Johnnie Jackson by far
  • Hard to disagree with the choice of Jackson
  • I'm tempted to choose BWP on the premise that he may end the season with more goals than JJ. He may have even played just as many games!
  • I'll do WSS job for him...

its all in here:

POTY
  • should be called the best of a bad bunch awards, so many to choose from i cant make my mind up. and the least crap player is...??? ooh the suspense, i cant wait!
  • simon francis
  • There's not one player who has been a stand out performer for me. Even Jackson hasn't set the world alight for me.

Might just not vote, as I don't think any of them deserve it. Saying that, for the past 5 seasons I haven't found anyone to hand my vote to anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• McOxo's agent.
  • Chris Solly
  • Dailly has been as consistent as anybody and played rather more than both Jacko and BWP the only two other credible candidates in my view. Not that it says much this season!
  • Jackson...for taking good penalties and finishing most of his chances. BWP 2nd...for taking a crap penalty and finishing most of his chances. Elliot 3rd....for two brilliant performances (Bournemouth, according to those that went and Barnet at home). Who knows though...somebody may win the title with their performances between now and the end of the season (unlikely).
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Dailly has been as consistent as anybody and played rather more than both Jacko and BWP the only two other credible candidates in my view. Not that it says much this season!

This
  • There is only one candidate consistent and never put a foot wrong ..... kelly youga
  • Not sure about that, Cory Gibbs has been in excellent form all season.
  • Scotty Wagstaff !
  • [cite]Posted By: Granpa[/cite]I'm deciding between Jackson and Semedo, but I do love the obvious passion of Llera and I believe that if he can command a regular place he should be considered as Captain.

If only a big heart was a substitute for two out of control legs, El Donko would be captain of Spain and secretary general of the United Nations.
  • Elliot or Semedo for commitment, Jackson for his goals, Macormack for the laughs.