Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POKER - ***Main April Tourney, 1st Johnny Bev, 2nd Kinsella23, 3rd Alex Wright

This months main event is now open for registrations.

No Limit Texas Hold 'em freezeout
Buy-in $10.00 + $1.00
Stating chips 1500
Blinds 10 mins

Go to the PokerStars Charlton life lobby, click on the tourney, register and pay your entry fee. Simples

We have 49 members at the moment, let's see how many play on Sunday.

P.S.

Threadkiller is on holiday so we can't register new members at the moment.

Comments

• I'll be there.
  • Wow. Three so far, and it's not even a sticky yet! :)
  • i'll be there
  • I'll be there
  • 5 in, 44 still to register.
  • no sticky!
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]no sticky!
    You have to be sleeping with one of admin to get 'sticky' lmao
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]no sticky!

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]no sticky!

;-)

Oh no, you went and done it, there's a word for that...
  • Sponsored links:

• well. that didn't last long :(
  • shhh don't tell everyone
  • Who stole the sticky???
  • The big bad sticky bandit
  • Feels like someone's hot it in for us poker players here. Why has the sticky gone?
  • [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Feels like someone's hot it in for us poker players here. Why has the sticky gone?

Because the majority of the posters on here look at the board every day, It was stickied for 24hours so the majority of people would have seen it then (it didn't get a single reply during that period). Its also been at the top of the forum all week.

If people want to play, they've been enough opportunities to draw their attention to it.

They've so far been 49 members who have played in the poker tournies. I'd advise at some stage someone compiling the email addresses of those 49, to which you could email confirmed dates to, then use the threads on here as a way of trying to generate new interest.
  • hungry ?
  • Yes for a nice STICKY poker bun.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]They've so far been 49 members who have played in the poker tournies. I'd advise at some stage someone compiling the email addresses of those 49, to which you could email confirmed dates to, then use the threads on here as a way of trying to generate new interest.

A bit difficult since TK is the only one Privy to that information and he is away at the moment, when he is back we will contact through e-mail right now this is the only way.

By the way, have you registered yet??
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Feels like someone's hot it in for us poker players here. Why has the sticky gone?

Because the majority of the posters on here look at the board every day, It was stickied for 24hours so the majority of people would have seen it then (it didn't get a single reply during that period). Its also been at the top of the forum all week.

If people want to play, they've been enough opportunities to draw their attention to it.

They've so far been 49 members who have played in the poker tournies. I'd advise at some stage someone compiling the email addresses of those 49, to which you could email confirmed dates to, then use the threads on here as a way of trying to generate new interest.

oooooooh someone's tired
  • only 3 registered so far, AFKA seems to be right
  • edited April 2011
    When alex or whoever, sets up the tourney on pokerstars, everyone will get an automatic e-mail notifying them of the new game. I don't think I get anyone's address. If anyone new wants to join in, I'm sure we would be able to get around any problems
  • I will be playing, if no problems.
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]When alex or whoever, sets up the tourney on pokerstars, everyone will get an automatic e-mail notifying them of the new game. I don't think I get anyone's address. If anyone new wants to join in, I'm sure we would be able to get around any problems
    I think this is correct. We don't get to see emails. People get emails unless they opt out from this service in PokerStars. Again, we don't get to know who may have opted out of this service.
  • Maybe one of us should try and get e-mail addresses of players then???
  • I've registered
  • Side table set up for tonight. This should also generate an email to club members and act as a reminder
  • I am in not got any emails though??