Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thursday Five

Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns OR Creme Eggs?

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping for his experience OR Injury prone has-been?

AV or FPTP?

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Love it, shows your loyalty OR Naff for anyone over 12 years old?

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Do you go into the future OR Do you go into the past?

Comments

• Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping for his experience

FPTP

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Couldn't care less

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Future
  • Buns
    Keep
    Don't know what you're on about but don't care for Aston Villa
    An entire kit? Adults-naff Kids-ok
    Past (60's)
  • Easter treat: Creme Eggs?

AV

Love it, shows your loyalty

Go into the past
  • Creme Eggs

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping for his experience....and as Semedo's replacement :(

FPTP

go into the past and put a couple of bets on!
  • Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns definitely !!!

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping but needs to stop bottling tackles - 2 on Sat

AV or FPTP? Hmmm bit too cryptic for me

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Love it - especially the retro ones
    As I'm normally out afterwards I don't wear one (in case Millwall/Palarse fans wish to kick me when I'm down - ,literally !!!)
    The new(ish) 1970s/80s one looks great

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Future - no point living in the past as the expression goes
  • edited April 2011
    Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns

FPTP

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Like it - it's like a 'uniform' for the day and allows the football day to start when you get dressed in the morning. Not so much this season, but I still get excited on a match day.

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Future, but I have to say I've not spent a lot of time thinking about this. If I could use it to win half a dozen Euro Millions Lotteries I would probably do that, or I'd go to see how my son gets on later in life, but there is always the worry that you'd see something that would upset you. Ok, now I've thought about this way too much!
  • Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns - being an old skinflint I am genuinely shocked at the price to weight ratio of Creme Eggs (one for you know your an old git thread I think).

Michael Stewart: Yes might be worth a go.

AV or FPTP: Probably FPTP, but it does bother me agreeing with Cameron.

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: You've got to show your colours one way or another, it might as well be that.

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Good question Henry. I was going to the future on the basis that I can already find out about the past, then I read The Red Robin's answer and now I'm going on a betting spree.
  • Creme Eggs
    Worth keeping for his experience
    FPTP
    Future
  • Buns
    Keep
    FPTP
    Love the retro ones, new ones for the U12's
    Future
  • Easter treat:Creme Eggs

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping

AV

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Charlton kits don't flatter me.

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: past - the future is too scary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns

AV or FPTP? Haven't made my mind up

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Naff for anyone over 12 years old?

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: future
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Good question Henry. I was going to the future on the basis that I can already find out about the past, then I read The Red Robin's answer and now I'm going on a betting spree.

Have you never seen Back to the Future II? : - )
  • Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns OR Creme Eggs? Hot Cross Buns

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping for his experience OR Injury prone has-been? Worth keeping on saturday's form

AV or FPTP? Not happy with either but AV is marginally more democratic

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Love it, shows your loyalty OR Naff for anyone over 12 years old? Probably looks naff but I'm in the habit of wearing it

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Do you go into the future OR Do you go into the past? Past. As a family historian I'd like to meet some ancestors.
  • Buns
    keep
    FPTP
    Naff
    Future
  • Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns OR Creme Eggs?

Michael Stewart: Worth keeping for his experience OR Injury prone has-been? Not sure yet

AV or FPTP?

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Love it, shows your loyalty OR Naff for anyone over 12 years old? Bit of both. Don't normally myself but it adds to the colour

You have a once only return trip in a time machine: Do you go into the future OR Do you go into the past? Past and do some things differently
  • Easter treat: Hot Cross Buns all the way. told the missus I don't want an egg but know I'll still get one anyway (as does she before you start!)

AV or FPTP? AV

Wearing replica kit to Charlton games: Naff for anyone over 12 years old?

Into the future to find out the next Euro Rollover thingy,thank you very much, that'll do nicely...
  • Rabbit
    Haven't seen enough
    No idea
    Naff
    Past most definitely.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]

Never. Have I missed something good then?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]

Never. Have I missed something good then?

it's not a bad film at all. by a series of mishaps someone goes into the future and buys a sports almanac with all the results of major events from the past/future 20 years. When the book is taken back in time it gives the owner a chance to win every bet he makes and change the past/future.
  • And it'sgot a time travelling De Lorean in it. Super cool wheels!

Anyway:

Not allowed buns so creme eggs.

Worth hanging on to.

FPTP

Will always remember that sea of red and white at Wembley.

Future. I've been to a school re-union. Not a good idea (after nearly 50 years).
  • Sponsored links:

• Eggs

Keep, experienced and looked good when I've seen him

AV

Always wear a shirt on match days! Retro at home, new away.

Past. Good couple hundred years, be a laugh. Ride some horses, stab some ruffians, drink loads of ale.