Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shalke v Man U

Vintage Man U this. Could be about ten up.

How good is Rooney at the mo ?

Comments

• just looked at the bundesliga table

schalke are 10th in an 18 team division, 8 points from relegation, 29 points from the top and 17 points from 3rd spot and the last champions league spot..... how have they got this far!
  • Men v Boys .

Giving them far too much space-actually making Carrick look good.

Might turn over to Masterchef to see a proper competition.
  • In a group alongside Benfica and Happoel Tel Aviv. Beat Inter in the quarters which isn't a surprise at the moment given how poorly they are playing, I guess the only shock was beating Valencia but they have been hit and miss this season as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Men v Boys .

Giving them far too much space-actually making Carrick look good.

Might turn over to Masterchef to see a proper competition.

I wouldn't bother. ALL three are shit and its the UK Masterchef final, with an American and an Italian
  • edited April 2011
    Smudge they were blinding tonight 66% possession could've been 5 or 6 the shalke mgr got it wrong or their players froze can not detract from how good man yoo were from first min to 90th.

Rooney was outstanding, carrick majestic, with the young lad fabio like an old fashioned English fullback, aggression commitment and speed, valencia end giggs were top draw , when you have that many players 8 out 10th they will beat anyone barca included can't wait for tomorrows showdown
  • I didn't see it but met, by accident, the former secretary of the London MU Sup Ass in the Beehive 5 mins after full time. He did say it was men against boys but wished they had have won 4 or 5 nil so they could rest players in the 2nd leg.
    An early goal for the Germans at Old Traffod could cause some jitters.
  • MU were outstanding and had so much time on the ball. I am not sure that Vidic and Ferdinand broke into a sweat all evening.
  • Their goalkeeper was outstanding and something Shmickel (sic) about him.
  • As mentioned in an earlier thread, I am a Schalke fan, but they just didn't turn up yesterday.

MU couild have been 4 or 5 up by half-time if it hadn't been for Manuel Neuer in goal. He's just come out and stated that he will not be renewing his contract at Schalke at the end of the 2011-2012 season. Favourites to sign him at the moment are MU and Bayern Munich. Although the Bayern fans have quite an anti Neuer campaign going:

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/massive-fan-proteste-gegen-neuer-tz-1145652.html
  • Maybe I'm overestimating my mind reading powers, but I think the look Fergie gave their keeper at the end suggested he will try to get him to replace VDS. Like somebody looking at a girl or a car they fancy! Might put a bet on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Maybe I'm overestimating my mind reading powers, but I think the look Fergie gave their keeper at the end suggested he will try to get him to replace VDS. Like somebody looking at a girl or a car they fancy! Might put a bet on it.
    Save your money, think he's lined up for Bayern Munich
  • [cite]Posted By: eldavide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Maybe I'm overestimating my mind reading powers, but I think the look Fergie gave their keeper at the end suggested he will try to get him to replace VDS. Like somebody looking at a girl or a car they fancy! Might put a bet on it.
    Save your money, think he's lined up for Bayern Munich

Yeah right! Where would you go????