Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****HEADS UP, SHOOTOUT POKER TOURNIE **TONIGHT** 8.30PM****

$5.50 Buy in.

A NO LIMIT TEXAS HOLD'EM TOURNAMENT WITH ONLY 2 PLAYERS PER TABLE. LOSER IS KNOCKED OUT AND WINNER ADVANCES TO NEXT ROUND. HEADS-UP ALL THE WAY.

ALL PLAYERS WELCOME NEW OR OLD. POKERSTARS HOMEGAMES, IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE 49 ALREADY REGISTERED THEN FEEL FREE TO REGISTER.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com />
-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Top 20% paid

Comments

• Im in only 4 registered can we have as sticky please admin

thanks in advance and GL tonight all

• edited May 2011
    5 now registered
  • side game/ practice game set up also 
  • cheers admin for sticky! come on see if we can get more then 10 people be good fun!
  • now 6, 8 would be handy 
  • Had to wait an hour till i got on  and by that time i was bored silly. Played about 10 hands and i was knocked out ( well done Mid Crofton) and i still came 4th and in the money !?. Count me out with this format next time :( 
  • WP all. great tourney good structure only downer 6 runners lets hope next attempt we get few more, prob due to site down but nvmgg all
  • Maybe thought for next time if we get a free game few hours before so may encourage new players? same format as whatver the Main is and if possible try get money players to play it too to encourange more runners
  • I won incase anyone wondered, toughest game Mrs Sadie Jane was very up and down ;)

no easy games though so next tourney?

• Sponsored links:

• How about Sunday ?
  • I dont mind sunday, maybe ill post another thread i think this is hidden in announcements lol altho i click all threads :)