Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Game Today

Who will we be playing next season?

My money is on The Posh getting promoted today

Comments

• Hope Huddersfield Go Up Be A Threat Next Season If They Don't Go Up, Posh Wouldn't Be Much A Threat, Did The Double Over Them This Season,
  • I want Boro up, as I see Huddersfield as more of a threat next season, think it will be a 7 goal thriller though,
  • Huddersfield, lovely ground, good team and loadsamoney. Poor old Posh. Falling down ground, play great attacking football and if they dont get promoted all the best players will be down the road and son of Alex may well join them. In that case, my heart is with the Posh, my head with Hudd

• I want Boro up, as I see Huddersfield as more of a threat next season, think it will be a 7 goal thriller though,
    am i missing something here
    ???
  • 2-0 Peterboro Another Year With Huddersfield ;(
  • The irony.I sat in the London Road ground last season and saw us dismantle the Posh. Mind you, the ill-used Lee Martin was the prime mover in that one. Congrats to Peterborough, they play attacking football and the management strengthened the side considerably after a few thumpings in mid season. I hope that Powell can assemble a similarly commited and resourceful squad. Well done Grant Basey. There IS life after being tar n feathered out of SE7
  • Knew I should've put money on Peterborough, always happens a team goes on a unbeaten run and then lose when they don't need too.
  • I think Lee Martin was underappreciated Lincs and sorely missed in the 2nd half of the season. He certainly gave Wagstaff some competition and without him Scott was one of our most disappointing players in 2011.
  • Sponsored links:

• Four centre halves on show all better than anything we have got. Grant Basey a Championship player. Congrats Grant you deserve it.
  • Not the result I wanted, but well done Peterborough.
  • 2011/12 Season Has Just Got Harder, Don't Need Huddersfield In Our League For Another Year
  • Had £60 on Posh @ 7/4!

Touch!
  • impressed by all the league 1 play off teams and certainly Huddersfield and Bournmouth had a few players who could improve us if any are available
  • Didn't want Hudds again next year, but nevermind...
  • havent allready done this with the signing of danny hollands bexley dan!!!
  • oh yeah, forgot about him.
  • If I'm honest I don't think we are going to be anywhere near enough to the top to be worring about Huddersfield next season.

• When i saw that huddersfield had got everyone wearing certain colours in each block i knew there time was up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Operation Old Trafford?
  • When i saw that huddersfield had got everyone wearing certain colours in each block i knew there time was up.
    Haha great comment
  • I wonder if Huddrsfield are the new Ipswich, always the bridesmaid . Team selection cost them. What was Clark thinking about, picking Afobe and leaving out Rhodes, Lee and /or Novak?
  • I wonder if Huddrsfield are the new Ipswich, always the bridesmaid . Team selection cost them. What was Clark thinking about, picking Afobe and leaving out Rhodes, Lee and /or Novak?

Agreed. I said the same yesterday in the first half & thought Clark should have brought Rhodes on for Afobe at half time.
  • I was up in Yorkshire at the weekend and the local papers (before the game) were saying that if Hudds didn't go up they would have a reduced budget next season. Don't know how reduced, but it looks like it is not only us who may have to make do for less.