Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

boo-ing

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2011
    I normally have little time for them but thought the ref had a good game on Saturday - Firstly Orients goal looked offside but TV proved Parrett played them on - Secondly, was definitely a foul for their disallowed goal but a lot of refs would have let it go. Credit where it's due- this official certainly didn't deserve the boos he got.
  • Options
    If you had a chat in the pub with an Arsenal fan about the last five years our respective clubs have been through, they genuinely believe that we have had it easy in comparison to them......
    What pub?
    What Arsenal fan?
    Who? What? When? Where? Why?
  • Options
    I've said it before but you have to look at things in relative terms, yes we would love to have the "problem" of finishing 4th and getting knocked out of the champions league by Barcelona, but when your club has been one of the most successful clubs over the past 10 years and ends up with no trophies (again) and once again doesn't have the mental strength to close out a season it must be frustrating. I'm not denying we have fallen further there literally is no question about that but when you are challenging for titles and you know for a fact when it is close you will fall away it must hurt. 

As for booing, personally I will never boo my club or anyone that plays for it but at times I can understand why people do.
  • Options
    Decent fans never boo. FACT 
  • Options
    Real fans, cheer and boo where appropriate. Nailed On. FACT!
  • Options
    You must be a booer !!! FACT
  • Options

Decent fans never boo. FACT 
    Wrong.
  • Options
    Fact.
    Wrong.
    Incorrect.
    Untrue.
    Boooooooo!
    Burn the witch.
  • Options
    You been on the vino Jimmy?
    ;o)
  • Options
    No more than those who try to make an argument simply by using one of the words in my last post.

It was the wrong plan

In the wrong hands

The wrong theory for the wrong man

The wrong eyes on the wrong prize

The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Wrong.

Track: Wrong
    Artist
    : Depeche Mode

.......think I might have some more of that white wine in the fridge actually
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good man - go for it!