Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Embarrassing Mis-reads

Old age is catching up on me. I really need to wear my glasses all the time now. 

Just checked the telly menu to see what's on. 

My missus said "what's wrong with you?" 

"Have you seen what's on Channel 5?" I spluttered. "Extreme fisting with Robson Green!"  

Missus looked at me with a look of disbelief and pity.

Comments

• Options

[Insert your own caption of choice]...

• Options
    edited June 2011

Feeeeeesh (sort of...)

• Options
    So that's what happened to Paul the Octopus.
  • Options

Feeeeeesh (sort of...)

This post keeps popping into my head and raising a smile : - )

• Options
    Reminds me of the unfortunate "accident" @ Michael Barrymores house a few years back. It was reported in the Guardian or Telegraph that the boy who died had serious internal injuries likely/possibly to have been caused by a fish. Has to be one of the worst mis-prints ever ?  
  • Options
    Like like like all of this thread.
  • Options
    Looks like Robson Green has taken "the worst job I ever had" over from Derek's mate Clive. 
  • Options
    Surely, the best mis-read appeared on ESPN

Young Boys Wankdorf erection relief

• Options
    Best headline ever.
  • Options
    It makes the series "fisting with Robson Green" look rather tame in comparison
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The best headline ever was in the Brighton Argos. A story about a baker who had to retire because he had an allergy to flour that manifested itself in eyesight problems:  Master Baking Makes You Blind 
  • Options
    Or perhaps the one in The Sun about a bunch of Hooray Henrys that got food poisoning from Russian escargot:   Red Snails Hit The Fun Set