Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dartford V Bromley - Kent Senior Cup Final 2 May 2011

Venue TBC - Welling would make sense for size and location between the two clubs.

Come on Brom

Comments

• might have this, being a downham boy its bromley for me
  • Dartford will win it. They've improved as the season has gone on whereas Bromley shot their bolt early.
  • If only football was that simple we'd all be millionaires
  • C'mon Brom, show those pikeys who's boss!
  • I take my little boy every now and then as Bromley FC only five minutes walk from my front door. Took him to the Valley and we had to leave half way through as he said it was to noisy. Bromley started well and have been in free fall since December.
  • Cone on The Darts.

Walking down The Watling Streeeeeeeet,
    To see the Dartford aces.
  • Come on darts!!
    Who the bloody hell are bromley?
  • [cite]Posted By: DartfordAddick[/cite]Come on darts!!
    Who the bloody hell are bromley?

think it is somewhere near Crystal Palace.
  • I understand that it's being played at Dartford and will be a 3pm KO
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah it's confirmed for Princes Park 3pm. They flipped a coin after the semi final on tuesday at Bromley (good game btw, Bromley beat Cray 3-2)
    Will be a really good day out with a big crowd. Hopefully Bromley can end their season on a high after faltering so badly.
    Come on Broooommmm!
  • Never been to Princess Park so might make the long trip over.

Will I need a shell suit and or a burberry cap to blend in?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Never been to Princess Park so might make the long trip over.

Wear both to be on the safe side.

There is ample parking for your souped up Corsa but leave your Staffie back at the caravan.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Never been to Princess Park so might make the long trip over.

Only if you want to sit with their directors. I'm going to make arm holes in a potato sack.
  • got a lot of fond memories watching the darts as a boy at watling street. 1st final for 13 years. i'll be there, might even dust off the burberry. come on you darts.
  • C'mon you Darts!!!

Having spent the first half of the season in & around the relegation zone, they have been on a roll since January.

Bromley was always a little too close to palace for my liking.............
  • Come on Bromley.
  • I can remember going to Wembley to watch Dartford play in the 1975(?) FA Trophy Final. My goodness, that was a long long time ago!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete in Dubai[/cite]I can remember going to Wembley to watch Dartford play in the 1975(?) FA Trophy Final. My goodness, that was a long long time ago!!

• [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete in Dubai[/cite]I can remember going to Wembley to watch Dartford play in the 1975(?) FA Trophy Final. My goodness, that was a long long time ago!!

Yes, you are right. An even longer long long time ago then!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I remember it all kicking off when they lost to Burton or Boston in the semi finals in late 80's/90's
  • come on you darts
  • Great memories of Watling St and the great Peter taylor team of the late 1980s. Remember a great game in the FA Trophy v Bishop Aucland where it kicked off big time. Freezing cold/raining, Geordies in T-shirts running across the pitch to join the battle. B Auckland sent on 2 second half subs, both sent off within 5 mins.....

The beautiful game!
  • [cite]Posted By: drawnablank[/cite]Bromley started well and have been in free fall since December.

Remind you of any other local team ....?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: drawnablank[/cite]Bromley started well and have been in free fall since December.

Remind you of any other local team ....?
    Can't quite put my finger on it right now...
  • Bromley FC have appointed a new manager.............

It's Mark Goldberg!   for the third time.     Hard times at Hayes Lane.  Reduced budget and staying up is their target.
  • who won the game ?
  • Bromley shared 5 goals with Dartford.  Bromley got 20% of them.
  • Darts spanked them.
  • Was it a full house ? Been few times and a good crawl from Railway via a good number of pubs to the ground hic