Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Josh Thompson

edited July 2011 in Rumours
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11684_7033155,00.html

Celtic player, went on loan to Rochdale last season, a lot of clubs interested.

6 ft 4 centre back according to wikipedia - but he'd be on loan. So would that make him a good or poor signing?

Comments

• Would be good, can start as cover then maybe push his way into the team. 
  • Obviously a good player.
  • Checking the stats he only made 11 starts in the league for Rochdale, but now Championship clubs are interested? Most were at the start of the season as well.
  • Bit too tall for my liking. Could we get him in a 6 ft 1 version?

• Bit too tall for my liking. Could we get him in a 6 ft 1 version?

hahahha, the height is right, BUT, can he actually play football.
  • Too short.

We need someone who's about 6ft 11" to compensate for the other players cumulative smallness.

• I signed him on champ manager or football manager whatever its called now, was a solid CB in my promotion up the leagues
  • Sign him up!
  • Checking the stats he only made 11 starts in the league for Rochdale, but now Championship clubs are interested? Most were at the start of the season as well.
    According  to that report  only one; Doncaster.
  • And Barnsley
  • Sponsored links:

• Too short.

We need someone who's about 6ft 11" to compensate for the other players cumulative smallness.

big centre backs are in demand .. see Mills gone from reading to leicester for £5 million + .. you know it makes sense to get one  a s a p.
  • edited July 2011

• Put a word in for us then charlton4ever. You might even get a commission.
    ;o)
  • will do :) - son asked me to delete by the way!!
  • No worries - don't blame him. Wouldn't want all the freaks on here knowing my name either!

yours sincerley

Michael Slater
  • How tall in metric??
  • Thank god we didn't sign him. I watched him get ripped apart by a first division club at Hampden. Would much rather Mambo.
  • Thank god we didn't sign him. I watched him get ripped apart by a first division club at Hampden. Would much rather Mambo.
    That just cant be true - he's 6'4'' for goodness sake!

Didn't stop Carl Jenkinson going to Arsenal
  • That just cant be true - he's 6'4'' for goodness sake!
    Hahaha, he was very poor at Celtc. His height is his only strong point. And he's not even good in the air.