Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Getting much work done...

...during your "half day" ? Has an end of term feel to it today.

I keep having to remind myself that I have a game tomorrow and mustn't go mad this afternoon!

Comments

• today scosif today?!
  • No.

When my boss made me come in I thought it was going to be important, in fact he just wanted to bollock me for not having our trial bundles ready that are due in court tomorrow, he looked kinda dumb and I felt kinda mad when I pointed out they are in fact in the tray awaiting a junior to deliver to court.

Some I'm just sitting here doing f all in protest.
  • come to the game then stu.
  • I've just written the team out, so no work being done here
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]today scosif today?!

Another match tomorrow - I'm player manager so if I turned up crocked/shagged out (more than usual!) it doesn't set a good example! Don't worry I'll still be useful today ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]come to the game then stu.

I was always planning on coming fella, it's why I'd booked the entire day off!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]today scosif today?!

Another match tomorrow - I'm player manager so if I turned up crocked/shagged out (more than usual!) it doesn't set a good example! Don't worry I'll still be useful today ;0)

lol! I thought you thought our game is tommorow. I had visions of you turning up to an empty valley.
  • mainly been pressing F5 on charlton life since i got in two hours earlier than normal this morning.
  • Much the same Les, have got dick all done today.

Roll on 12.30
  • i've kind of been like that for a little while.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Does going shopping count as work.. or not?