Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This time next week...

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
1 week to go until my life is back!! . And im buzzingg. My life was lost without competitive football ! .

Comments

• Its gonna be big time!!!!!

Come on a nice 3-0 would do me ... and as its an early game(here in OZ that is, time difference is very in our favour for the first 8 odd weeks) I can then go out afterwards...

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'd like a sunny day and a 5-0 win. Around 10 years ago it seemed like we always used to start the season with a good win in the sun.

This is League 1 though. I expect an unconvincing 1-1 draw in the rain with Taylor or Morrison to score a header from a corner.
  • Got my ST last week, I am ready to go.....to Devon!

FFS missing the first game!!!!!
  • Woke up this morning thinking, this time next week :)! Very much looking forward to a new era, SCP's era and from what I have seen of the new players thus far, I think we've a lot more to be excited about than the last few years. A shame Green can't make his full debut at the Valley next weekend, but just one or two newbies who will.....
  • I cant wait for next week.  The pudding that has been cooking for the last few months is about to be served up and its time for the talking to stop and down to CP and the players to do the business.

Bournemouth will be a tough game i reckon as they will be well up for it after we've nabbed their players plus theyll have a lot to prove post Howe.

Tight game i imagine with us coming out on top. Looking forward to it beyond belief.

• I will be buzzing! Can't wait!
  • This time next week ill be at brighton train station waiting for a london bridge train . Whilst reading the sun with a bottle of ribena
  • This time next week I will be visiting my old mum in her Sidcup warden assisted home, then travelling to the Liberal Club to meet up with some lifers on what will be a very rare visit down to the Valley. I hope to get to another game around Xmas time and maybe end of the season......then of course the rest of the time its enjoying doing the match threads!!
    Roll on 6/8/11
  • This time next week ill be at brighton train station waiting for a london bridge train . Whilst reading the sun with a bottle of ribena

Do you peer through the neck of the bottle so as to enlarge the news print ?
  • This time next week i'll be heading to the Lib to meet some lifers for the first time before watching us begin a fantastic season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• This time next week I'll be either laying in bed with a massive hangover bemoaning the fact that the football season starts today and I feel like death so don't want to go or doing exactly the same whilst crashed out on the sofa. Big night next Friday.....

Think it should be delayed till the following week to be honest.

• edited July 2011
    This time next week ill be at brighton train station waiting for a london bridge train . Whilst reading the sun with a bottle of ribena

Do you peer through the neck of the bottle so as to enlarge the news print ?
    He doesn't have to, it's The Sun. There's nothing to read, only pictures.

;o)
  • THIS TIME NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!!
    I can feel it for some reason !
  • Well if by some miracle utd draw or lose at Rochdale and we win with Wednesday doing the same then will be champions-maybe a too big a wish list, but I wouldnt want Uniteds fixtures with Orient fighting for their life and mk dons away with the Stevengage bricks as well to come!
  • cant see Wednesday slipping up at colchester im afraid
    If the rumours are true agent "Wordsworth" might have a say in matters
    but could you see them beating us at the valley? tricky side colchester, especially at that stadium as well
  • I think United will have a tough one saturday against Orient who are desperate now