Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trollied

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
Anyone watching this?   Good move from Sky to make their own comedy programme, I don't remember them doing anything like that before.  Decent programme, but I do wonder if they've got the balance right; at times it seems like pre-watershed family programme, at other times is seems as if its going for a slightly bawdier audience.  I like it though.

Comments

• Yep. liking it a lot. I see what your saying about the watershed though, at times seems like its nearing the mark. Absolutely love the dope following the maintainance man around. Lol.
  • seen a trailer for it but always miss it. When is it on?
  • Saw the first 2, not watched last nights yet. Seen a lot worse, thought it was pretty entertaining.
  • Yep. liking it a lot. I see what your saying about the watershed though, at times seems like its nearing the mark. Absolutely love the dope following the maintainance man around. Lol.
    He's superb, all that stuff about what trousers he's wearing - brilliant.
  • seen a trailer for it but always miss it. When is it on?
    Thursday about 9.00.

• cheers. I'll set a reminder to record it.
  • Yeah like it...though I thought last nights was a bit poor compared to last weeks double episode.
  • A good friend of mine is one of the writers. I'm still not sure about it though!
  • very good....& Katie on the till !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump

Anyone else still watching this ? (series 2 now)

Proper guilty pleasure of mine, think virtually all the characters are brilliant.

Series 2 has been a real step up.
  • Really enjoy it. Like you say the characters are excellent. Always a great watch.
  • love it, the new manager is a great addition
  • Didn't see series 1 but have followed series 2 and do find my self chuckling away at it. Even more so when I walk around Asda and can almost spot some of the characters.
  • Gave it 3 episodes of the first series, and didnt hit the spot for me and the wife. Thought it all a bit laboured, surprised it got a 2nd series.