Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Small things from modern life that annoy you - iTunes artwork

why do they find the usually inferior US artwork for albums or just get it totally wrong?

My Al Green greatest hits "Al" doesn't have the iconic picture of the Reverend Green bare chested in hipsters pointing his finger at the camera and the Hollis greatest Hits has an Isley Bros cover. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Comments

• also it only gives artwork for tunes you've downloaded rather than cds you've imported too...
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]also it only gives artwork for tunes you've downloaded rather than cds you've imported too...

So true. And not for bootlegs you've downloaded either : - )
  • edited May 2007
    ha ha, well you could forgive them that?

Windows media player does give you artwork for cds you own and then import into it, surely a PC thing can't me superior to a MAC thing?
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]ha ha, well you could forgive them that?

No, Free the music, man.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]ha ha, well you could forgive them that?

Windows media player does give you artwork for cds you own and then import into it, surely a PC thing can't me superior to a MAC thing?

Have to try that although I have a PC with windows media and iTunes.

Dell - Now there's a company that really annoy me almost as much as the Jeyes wet wipes adverts that are on during The Bill.
  • That prat on the Cillit Bang advert.........Barry something.

Why does he need to shout all the time?

Also Channel 4..... Why do they turn up the volume of the audio for the adverts?
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]That prat on the Cillit Bang advert.........Barry something.

Why does he need to shout all the time?

Also Channel 4..... Why do they turn up the volume of the audio for the adverts?

So many satalite channels do that, should be banned, Ofcom should make it a regulation that adverts can't be louder, have to keep reaching for the remote to stop us be deafened by the adverts!
  • they do have restrictions and the telly companies do get fined if they gain a number of complaints. doesn't stop them doing it tho.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]they do have restrictions and the telly companies do get fined if they gain a number of complaints. doesn't stop them doing it tho.

BANG!!!!