Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Brazil

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
For all those who tried in the ballot and got rejected. There's still a chance to get tickets for Friday's game. Cheapest tickets at £50.

Tickets will be on sale on a first come first served, one ticket per FAN basis. Only FANs who were initially unsuccessful in the Brazil ticket ballot and existing englandfans are permitted access during this sale period.

Comments

• they haven't exactly made it simple have they.
  • I got that email offer too. At £50, they can poke it!
  • So who is going then?
  • i'm taking your tickets Stu
  • Those babies ain't leaving my sight!!

I'm hoping to bump my Dad off by Friday though, freeing up a ticket for someone who likes football ;-)
  • you promised me in Liverpool
  • I've been begging him not to go, it really pisses me off, he never watches football, unless it's PNE, even then only if nothing better is on. He changed his mind every week about what 'big games' he wants to see.

He's really pissed me off this weekend, he told me he wasnt going to either playoff, then went and bloody well went to both, although I couldnt have gone on Sunday as I was down in Southampton with Monty!!

So, in the space of a week thats a holiday in prague and a play off final all fallen through!
  • edited May 2007
    I gave up my ticket so rothko could take a mate, and he's sold it to a welsh lass!

whoops! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]He's really pissed me off this weekend, he told me he wasnt going to either playoff, then went and bloody well went to both, although I couldnt have gone on Sunday as I was down in Southampton with Monty!!
    What?!
  • Monty took me and my friends to Southampton! Was a bit scared when the speedo got to 100mph lol, shocking the bus can go that fast!
  • Sponsored links:

• brilliant, he really is a legend.

did you stay down there?
  • We was going to but some people couldn't afford it, others cried like babies about the weather, it was a bit of a shambles really, just like everything else about the back end of last week really.

Monts is a legend, we was coming down the motorway and suddenly he shouts out 'LOOK ITS BIN LADEN' and there's a guy on a bus looking.... well... you know. Absolutely hilarious.
  • i wonder if Ketman tried to make him take his lot to Monte Carlo?!
  • Did Monty manage to stay awake this time?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I've been begging him not to go, it really pisses me off, he never watches football, unless it's PNE, even then only if nothing better is on. He changed his mind every week about what 'big games' he wants to see.

He's really pissed me off this weekend, he told me he wasnt going to either playoff, then went and bloody well went to both, although I couldnt have gone on Sunday as I was down in Southampton with Monty!!

So, in the space of a week thats a holiday in prague and a play off final all fallen through!
    Are you a club wembley member?
  • yep me and ledge knows junior.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Did Monty manage to stay awake this time?

50mph through the blackwall tunnell, I was very nearly making a mess in my pants!!

He seem'd to enjoy himself again with all my mates, deffinate top guy!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]
    Are you a club wembley member?

Yes