Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pics of charity day

MCSMCS
edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Morning,

I have pics from my own camera of the day, obviously most of them are of me, but i have some nice group photos of a few lifers! Anyone have any objection's if i send them to Lookout to get posted in the gallery, i say this as there are some lifers in my pics that i dont no that well if at all, and i dont wanna upset anyone by posting pics of them! nah ah mean

Comments

• I have no probs mate. I sent my photo's to him the day after to put on the site, but they have yet to appear. Come on look out create a separate gallery for fans pics from the charity day....
  • Just make sure the beer spilling one is on there. Im dying to see it!
  • blur out my face please on all photos ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I have no probs mate. I sent my photo's to him the day after to put on the site, but they have yet to appear. Come on look out create a separate gallery for fans pics from the charity day....

got a nice one of you and afka with Martin Simons and dave white with Tavern curb it suz and a few others who i didnt no! I took some good drunkern pics!
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Just make sure the beer spilling one is on there. Im dying to see it!

i wil post that here now!

[cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]blur out my face please on all photos ;-)

will do
  • Here you go CharltonDanDood
  • ha ha ha
  • That was fecking funny!
  • LMFAO! Quality picture
  • no probs posting pics of me dragging my unfit arse round the place.....
  • Sponsored links:

• dont mind either
  • Crack on mate
  • i was only joking by the way Ollie, there is nothing incriminating i'm sure
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i was only joking by the way Ollie, there is nothing incriminating i'm sure

i have been spending the last hour in photoshop doing you a mahoosive mexican moose tache to cover you man! ;-)
  • edited May 2007
    lol!