Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Birthday Bing Addick and Pass it to leaburn

Many happy returns and all that jazz.

Comments

• being typical gemini's i expect one to be happy this morning and a right misery this afternoon, and vice versa.

happy b'day chaps, hope you enjoy.

You share it with Gnarls Barclay, and on this day in 1990, the French Government banned the import of British Beef on fears of mad cow disease, while in 1981 the Bangladeshi president is assasinated.

And finally.....In 1593, contraversial playwright Christopher Marlowe was murdered by Ingram Frizer in a Deptford tavern during an argument over the bill. A warrant had been issued for his arrest at the time of his death for disseminating atheistic opinions.

Good to see Deptford hasn't changed much !
  • Have a good one Gents, many happy returns.
  • Happy B'day!
  • Cheers all. I have had better birthday celebrations notably the Leeds play off replay. What a present that was! My daughters birthday is also today and Mrs BA is on
    Saturday. We are no strangers to split personalty in our family.
  • Happy Birthday all!
  • well done chaps
  • Enjoy the day both of you!
  • happy bday...... enjoy
  • edited May 2007
    Happy Birthday Binger and Pass it.....as a Gemini, it was both of my birthdays yesterday!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Happy Birthday Binger and Pass it.....as a Gemini, it was both of my birthdays yesterday!

Best wishes to you both for yesterday Oggy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers chaps!

Had the day off work and indulged my inner geek with a trip to the Star Wars exhibition at County Hall with the missus. (I'm now a fully trained jedi).

She then surprised me with a meal at the Mark Hix (he of Great British Menu fame) restaurant, the Rivington in Greenwich which was fantastic

Back at work today unfortunately...
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Happy Birthday Binger and Pass it.....as a Gemini, it was both of my birthdays yesterday!

Best wishes to you both for yesterday Oggy.

Cheers, Binger!
    Geminis are not really split personality - merely multi-faceted like a sparkling diamond....... ;-)
  • Hip Hip Hoorah..Hoorah...Hoorah!