Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who thought Darren Bent was overvalued...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Let me get this right. Yakubu has won £11m on the EuroLottery, and is giving Darren Bent £4m to poison Bryan Ferry with a dodgy unlicenced burger, and stab Columbo with an unlicenced pin badge ???

Is this the women's team we are talking about?
  • Options
    Now I am really confused. So, Darren Bent was actually a woman who sold Spainish property worth £16m to Yakubu so that he could keep the Charlton Women's team afloat. Yakubu's money didn't come through because the council took all of his illegal earnings from street trading of poor quality football goods. Varney then admitted Valley Gold was a money laundering front for a Russian Mafia boss who because of being a first class ticket holder on a train cannot be got at by anyone and so can now admit his interest in the club?
  • Options
    I blame Andrew Mills.
  • Options
    This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read! Wot...we buying Yak?...How's worth 4 million?...Benty's worth more than 4 million...what you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like having trigger from only fools posting on this forum!
  • Options
    What a great thread, had me in stitches....Off it mate.....you cetainly are.

Really cheered me up no end

:-)
  • Options
    So at the end of the day, it was anti-womens rights protester Yakubu who pulled the plug on the ladies team, and offered Peter Varney a £16m bent backhander in the process ?

Greenwich Council found out and made Reg write out 4 million times 'We will introduce Valley Express across the Woolwich (Bryan) Ferry'

All makes sense now...
  • Options
    Thanks AFKA Bartram...(I slowly get myself together)...It is now as clear mud!
  • Options
    I think signing Yakubu for 4 million is a bargain, total bargain. He's much beter than Marcus Bent.
  • Options
    16 million times better than Marcus Bent...
  • Options
    So we have sold Marcus Bent for £1.

Bite their hands off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Funniest thread ever.

Still cant believe Boro want to sign Marcus Bent. Bite their hand off at £4m.
  • Options
    Finally got round to reading this one - brilliant!
  • Options
    Marcus Bent for £16m ? To replace Yakubu's £4m move to Spurs ?

its a Ferry good deal for us, but no wonder they want Southgate out.....