Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Songs you just can't bear to listen to...

Comments

• Options
    Who the F*** is this Mika Dude, I can honestly say I have never heard of him/her ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Who the F*** is this Mika Dude, I can honestly say I have never heard of him/her ?

what ever you do try and keep it that way, u dont want to see his video. love love me errrrrrr
  • Options
    i thought Mika was a European chocolate make
  • Options
    I thought he was a formula 1 driver
  • Options
    Right that's the playlist sorted for tomorrow...............................
  • Options
    Mika needs stabbing in the face, the most annoying character in music for years!
  • Options
    Anything by will young.
  • Options
    Seriously - Nickelback - How U remind me - Virgin Radio overkilled this song
  • Options
    Mika: The voice of the bloke from the Darkness, the lyrics about him from his number one fan - himself, the music like a jazzed up Keane and the persona of a certain orange person...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Anything by will young.

In fact anything that is by someone that has been on X factor, pop idol or any other of those shit reality tv shows!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Anything by will young."

I think he's popular with the players. I read somewhere that Ambrose caught his latest release.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Anything by will young."

I think he's popular with the players. I read somewhere that Ambrose caught his latest release.

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Who the F*** is this Mika Dude, I can honestly say I have never heard of him/her ?

Big girls are Beautiful!!

yeh righton mika
  • Options
    He is indefensible curb_it.
  • Options
    where is he from?
  • Options
    Tossland in Selfabsorbedshire.
  • Options
    I was in a good mood earlier. This thread must have put me in a bad mood. WTF am I discussing Mika for!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    "I was in a good mood earlier. This thread must have put me in a bad mood. WTF am I discussing Mika for!"

Try this then:

Achieving your brown wings. Something to shout about or keep it to yourself it's a bit too close to shagging on of your mates.
  • Options
    In the height of all seriousness (and yes, I realise one of you will shoot me dead tomorrow) I saw Mika at V and he wasn't that bad (especially in comparison to the Fray and Dizzee Rascal).
  • Options
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Achieving your brown wings. Something to shout about or keep it to yourself it's a bit too close to shagging your mate.

I am getting a mixed message here - you earned them via your mate?
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    No, what I meant to say was it's not much different to shagging a bloke (not that I'd know). Apart from the hairy arse!
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited August 2007
    Edit: Bit rude for a family site that comment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cunningstunt[/cite] yes, I realise one of you will shoot me dead tomorrow

tomorrow? who from here is going to upton park? :-p
  • Options
    This thread has now made me chuckle.
  • Options
    Are West Ham at home tomorrow then?
  • Options
    you tell me? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]This thread has now made me chuckle.

am trying to steer it away from the dirt convo!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]am trying to steer it away from the dirt convo!

Agreed. Mika is banned.
  • Options
    Re: Lily Allen, a mate met her at V at the weekend, said she was a right up her own arse, stuck up twat. KT Tunstall, on the other hand, was lovely.

But back to the plot - anything by Michael Jackson, what they now call RnB, as opposed to what RnB used to be and Whiter Shade of Pale.