Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Championship 2026/27
Comments
-
Moved the away fans0
-
Very very early days but Wolves look shocking thus far0
-
First attempt at goal is a looping Blackburn header that goes wide0
-
First attempt on target comes for Blackburn too but a comfortable save0
-
1-0 Wolves0
-
Wonderful defending0
-
No idea what the Blackburn 31 was doing getting sucked towards the ball like that. Left a huge space for the bloke to run into for a 1v1.0
-
1-10
-
Blackburn have looked good.0
-
No less than Blackburn deserve. Been much the better side0
-
Sponsored links:
-
Blackburn look good going forward they just cannot defend.0
-
HT 1-10
-
2-1 Blackburn0
-
great move, welcome to the Championship Wolves1
-
First game in and already it feels like anyone can beat anyone in this crazy league. Still time to go but Blackburn have been decentShows the bookies can’t really have a clue what’s gonna happen.4
-
And super sub Fevrier hasn't even come on yet!Callumcafc said:2-1 Blackburn1 -
I’ve seen enough. Wolves are filling the Luton & Leicester role this season. Double down2
-
Am I supposed to panic this early on ? I thought Blackburn were going to be 1 of the 3 relegation fodder teams that we were hoping to be above......seeing as they hadn't signed anyone & haven't any money.3
-
I think they will lose a few before the window shuts. Toth & Alebiosu will go I reckon. Amazed Morishita is still there. I’d love him to come to usgolfaddick said:Am I supposed to panic this early on ? I thought Blackburn were going to be 1 of the 3 relegation fodder teams that we were hoping to be above......seeing as they hadn't signed anyone & haven't any money.0 -
Interesting that Wolves have stopped giving away fans the whole lower tier of the stand along the side and instead put the Blackburn fans in a small corner behind the goal.Southendaddick said:Moved the away fans
Wonder if it will be that way for the rest of the season?0 -
Sponsored links:
-
Fevs coming on in the 68th minute1
-
Fevs coming on.1
-
Should have known I’d lose out to Callum 😂FishCostaFortune said:Fevs coming on.3 -
HERE HE COMES!!!!0
-
I'm a bit overexcited at the start of the season.2
-
Fevs looking really sharp.0
-
Wolves pen 92nd min0
-
Thats a pen - his hand is inside the box.3
-
Stupid from the Blackburn right back0
-
I remember this referee being shocking last season too. That’s surely outside the area2




