Burnley [A] Tickets to go on sale
Tickets for the Addicks' October trips to Burnley and Watford will go on sale on Monday, September 21st (11am BST)
Burnley tickets will go straight on general sale, while Watford tickets will begin on restricted sale.
The club have received an allocation of 1,746 tickets for the midweek fixture at Turf Moor on Tuesday, October 13th (7.45pm BST).
PRICES:
Adults: £10
O66s/U21s/U18s: £5
Ambulant disabled: Available at the relevant price and the carer goes free of charge.
Wheelchair bays: 14 bays are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free of charge.
VALLEY AWAY
Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £35 with the following pick-up points and times:
COACH ONE
Bromley: 12.20pm
Eltham: 12.45pm
Charlton: 1pm
COACH TWO
Larkfield: 11.50am
Gravesend: 12.15pm
Dartford: 12.30pm
Bexleyheath: 12.45pm
Charlton: 2pm
Comments
-
£36 to sit in the away end at Watford is a piss take. Well done Burnley though for only charging £10.9
-
great pricing4
-
£10 for Burnley will numb the pain of driving up there for the game. got a b&b booked for the night, 3 of us staying so far2
-
Fair play Burnley. £10 is incredible value0
-
Three of us will be heading over from Halifax on the train. One ground to tick off0
-
I may consider travelling on the coach but will be working. Do you think it's safe to take my laptop and leave it on the coach during the game?0
-
Have used the coaches for a long time, never had an issue leaving anything on them but never taken a laptop. Should imagine it’ll be fine but obviously would be at your own risk.DoctorCharlton said:I may consider travelling on the coach but will be working. Do you think it's safe to take my laptop and leave it on the coach during the game?1 -
I assume Burnley must be doing a special £10 promotion that evening, and we're the beneficiaries of playing that day.0
-
Count me in.
Driving down from Cumbria after work.
£10 is great value. I might be tempted to spend the savings at a local takeaway.
0 -
I've done that, mate, without issue.DoctorCharlton said:I may consider travelling on the coach but will be working. Do you think it's safe to take my laptop and leave it on the coach during the game?1 -
Sponsored links:
-
Burnely an hour from me. Will have to find a way to dodge the various kid club ferrying and drive over. Great pricing.
1 -
It just goes to show high interest games can be priced sensibly.Pelling1993 said:Fair play Burnley. £10 is incredible value4 -
Burnley have clearly identified us as ""tin" in their match classification.23
-
killerandflash said:I assume Burnley must be doing a special £10 promotion that evening, and we're the beneficiaries of playing that day.Below from the Burnley website. That’s a great campaign.The offer forms part of the EFL local promotion campaign and will see the £10 tickets available in all areas of the stadium.2
-
If we were bringing 4k not 400 they wouldn’t be charging £100
-
10 quid is amazing! I was going anyway as never done Turf Moor so that’s a real bonus0
-
Roll up, roll up. 10 mins until the ten quid tickets go on sale. No Valley Gold? No problem. Go, go, go.
See you at Turf Moor. 🙂2 -
With the £20 I'm saving on the ticket prices, I'll buy a two up two down near the ground to sleep in after the game.11
-

It's only allowing me to buy from blocks 8 and 16
Are the light coloured blocks withheld, and why can't I buy from blocks 6, 14 and 22 if they are dark red?0 -
I couldn’t either. Went for block 8killerandflash said:
It's only allowing me to buy from blocks 8 and 16
Are the light coloured blocks withheld, and why can't I buy from blocks 6, 14 and 22 if they are dark red?0 -
Sponsored links:
-
killerandflash said:With the £20 I'm saving on the ticket prices, I'll buy a two up two down near the ground to sleep in after the game.
You could buy the entire street.1 -
Athletico Charlton said:killerandflash said:With the £20 I'm saving on the ticket prices, I'll buy a two up two down near the ground to sleep in after the game.
You could buy the entire street.I never got into the north/south divide and quality of life from the 80's when going away, imo it was and always will be better ooooop norf.1 -
8 had gone when I went back later on, but 24 was open.laurathered said:
I couldn’t either. Went for block 8killerandflash said:
It's only allowing me to buy from blocks 8 and 16
Are the light coloured blocks withheld, and why can't I buy from blocks 6, 14 and 22 if they are dark red?0 -
I got block 22. £5 for over 60s shame I can’t go twice 🤣2
-
You won't be saying it after the first 5-0Whitehawk1 said:I got block 22. £5 for over 60s shame I can’t go twice 🤣0 -
Great pricing from Burnley. Would like to see us do something similar for our midweek November games against Bolton and Lincoln.
If we run those games at our current prices, those crowds will be very low.10 -
Gonna buy a ticket and not go extra 10 points to the tally3
-
Bolton ones already on sale starting at £20 for adults. Lincoln will be the same unless something changes by the clubChris_from_Sidcup said:Great pricing from Burnley. Would like to see us do something similar for our midweek November games against Bolton and Lincoln.
If we run those games at our current prices, those crowds will be very low.1 -
make it free and the crowd will still be low5
-
any idea how many we've sold for this?
0











