Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great "Road" Songs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Algarve - have you heard Richard Hawley? Saw him last night, he was very entertaining and some of his songs veer towards rockabilly. Album called Coles Corner is great.
  • Options
    Yes, heard one of his songs on radio two a couple of weeks ago, and the missus caught one of his "Tracks of my years" last week, which was "Train Kept a Rollin'" by Johnny Burnette and the Rock n Roll Trio, a RaB classic!
  • Options
    The Road - The Levellers (will be seeing them again next March at their 20 year anniversary gig at Brixton)

FEAR - Ian Brown (roll on 29th November for next Brixton gig, can't wait!)
  • Options
    "The Road - The Levellers (will be seeing them again next March at their 20 year anniversary gig at Brixton)"

Saw The Levellers at Le Mans this year. Never really been into them but they were bloody good. My old man thought so as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"The Road - The Levellers (will be seeing them again next March at their 20 year anniversary gig at Brixton)"

Saw The Levellers at Le Mans this year. Never really been into them but they were bloody good. My old man thought so as well.

Not always the best on record but live they are superb.
  • Options
    Yeah, we nearly didn't bother going (thought it was a strange choice of bands by the race organisers) but glad we did in the end.
  • Options
    Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) - The Prodigy
    Painkiller - Pendulum
    Still Grey - Pendulum

Sod it just Buy Yourself "Hold Your Colour" by Pendulum and listen to it thru!
  • Options
    Jay Z - 99 Problems
    Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    Arctic Monkeys - I bet you look good on the dancefloor
    Kanye West - Diamonds from Sierra Leone
    50 Cent - Window Shopper
  • Options
    Richmond Fontaine - Capsized

Do a You Tube search if you don't believe me!
  • Options
    OI Henry !! Roadrunner by Bo Diddley !!! The other are mere pretenders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sleep Depravation - Simian Mobile Disco
    Saturate - Chemical Brothers
    Live Forever - Oasis
    Smack my B**ch up - The Prodigy
  • Options
    Boys of Summer - Don Henley