Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help. Beer advice needed

2»

Comments

• Options

Drive past the Robin Hood all the time but never been in...that HAS to change now!!

The best pub in any London borough by miles.....
  • Options
    the Zero Degrees pilsners are disgusting
  • Options
    I didn't think much of ZD either. Poor beer and it felt like commuting - you get shoved round so much in that pub.
  • Options
    British Oak on Old Dover Road is good, and is being done up rather nicely.
  • Options
    true
  • Options
    Real Ale Mr Mehmet you have turned into an old bastard,i remeber the good old days on Bill and Wally's coach when we used to be pissed on stella before we got through the Dartford tunnell.Or what about bottles of K in that boozer in Totnes.
  • Options
    "Real Ale Mr Mehmet you have turned into an old bastard,i remeber the good old days on Bill and Wally's coach when we used to be pissed on stella before we got through the Dartford tunnell.Or what about bottles of K in that boozer in Totnes."

Correction Steve, I've turned into a fat old bastard! Bottles of K, wasn't that after Plymouth way one year?
  • Options
    Yep when we paid the coach driver to stop off,remember Lee singing Bryan Adams,everything i do,i do it for Charlton then threw up as he got off coach.I remeber telling the missus we had broken down as we were supposed to be goin out.
  • Options
    One of the best things about winter is Young's Winter Warmer....yummy.
  • Options
    The best beer I have had recently was T.E.A. (Traditional English Ale) from Hogs Back Brewery
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Swan on the Green in is West Peckham, Kent.

It's the only microbrewery in Kent - the brewer - Paul (great chap, plays bagpipes!) is always happy to show people round & explain the brewing process.