Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match updates Charlton v Norwich thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]2-0 another Pen.

Are you sure?
  • Options
    And Cov have just equalised at Palarse - ha, ha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Another one - McLeod brough down for both!

Sounds like you have a better commentary than me. What are you listening to Weegie?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]2-0 another Pen.

Are you sure?

YES
  • Options
    Had a text from ground - 2 pens.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]And Cov have just equalised at Palarse - ha, ha

I want Coventry to lose more than Palace. Dowie pisses me off more than those insignificant twats from SE25
  • Options
    dodgy penalties!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Another one - McLeod brough down for both!

Sounds like you have a better commentary than me. What are you listening to Weegie?

BBC text updates- it can be a bit slow and laborious at times, and was very late with second pen, also SSN every now and again.
  • Options
    Wow. Looks like McLeod has been a problem for them. Understatement?
  • Options
    More from ground. Apparentely McLeod is so quick they can't cope. He got brought down for both. My mate said its the best he has seen us all season and he's only missed the Swindon game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like we could be third...
  • Options
    Red card
  • Options
    Dion Dublin sent off!
  • Options
    Tangled with Mills then pushed him. Straight red.
  • Options
    Apparently he got wound up by Danny Mills!!! lol
  • Options
    Full time
  • Options
    What a crazy finish to the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    That's it, Third. One point off top (though Watford play tomorrow).
  • Options
    Many thanks Jimmy and everyone else thanks for the company. A ridiculous way to listen to a game - but weirdly exciting....

Come on you Reds!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Still for all the missed chances, a win and 3 points in the bag.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Jimmy & Weegie!

Following Charlton the 21st Century way.

Does anyone at the club care though? Apparently not. Where is the Fans director when you need him?
  • Options
    He's at the match, Oakster. ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Many thanks Jimmy and everyone else thanks for the company. A ridiculous way to listen to a game - but weirdly exciting....

Come on you Reds!

We're going to try a different radio on Saturday so I should get a better reception.

I'd like to suggest now that all of us swap e-mails and get on Messenger together. It would be a much more efficient exchange of information....and much more fun!

What do you guys think?
  • Options
    Thanks guys from the wilds of Lancashire!
  • Options
    Reidy now leading goalscorer on 5 goals (3 pens).

Could have done with that in the Prem last season..........
  • Options
    I'd like to suggest now that all of us swap e-mails and get on Messenger together. It would be a much more efficient exchange of information....and much more fun!

What do you guys think?

Aww no, don't do that. I can't bear to listen to the commentary if I'm not actually at the game, but these comment threads give me a better flavour of how the game went than the match reports most of the time.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    But will would still be doing that but in real time without having to constantly refresh the page. The threads on here are great for a forum but not for very quick second to second information swapping and conversation. I was thinking even that I might be able to put my microphone up against the phone and relay the commentary back into the computer via Messenger.
  • Options
    might be frustrating at the time, but these threads are great reading post-event :-)

Did the washing up get done in the end Jim ????
  • Options
    I agree smudge quite funny when you've been there but I can imagine these guys tearing their hair out!