Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City Addicks Roll Call

With Morts and Sasa Illic both in attendance, got to be a good evening.

me for one..

Comments

• Options
    i will be making my ca debut
  • Options
    wanna go but not sure i can -
  • Options
    Probably.
  • Options
    Count me in.
  • Options
    I may get there.
  • Options
    deffo.

its also good way as well if you post on here, but don't really know others, to get a couple of introductions so you at least know who you are talking to !
  • Options
    yup yup
  • Options
    unfortunately not ...send morts my love x
  • Options
    I'll be there!
  • Options
    wish i could.

Might get there late when everyone is pissed!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'll be getting the train up, so if anyone doesn't know where they're going, i'm more than happy to meet them at london bridge or cannon st
  • Options
    i'll be getting the tube and always get lost coming out of bank station so if anyone recognises me and i'm aimlessly wandering about please grab me
  • Options
    Especially if they are female West side??

Walk down Poultry on north side towards Cheepside turn right into King street.
  • Options
    I'll be there!
  • Options
    struggling for this one. Don't think I've ever missed one before.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]struggling for this one. Don't think I've ever missed one before.

come on Large, don't let me down. i think i'm a 100% spanning about 12 years now myself. Don't leave me in my own elite club :-)
  • Options
    Unfortunately not now - am being forced to go to my own leaving do (not organised, or even wanted, by me).

Have a good evening all those who do make it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'll be getting the train up, so if anyone doesn't know where they're going, i'm more than happy to meet them at london bridge or cannon st

oh cheers AFKA i don't know how to get there LOL
  • Options
    on me way roll out the barrell
  • Options
    lets have a barrell of fun
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope you're all having a barrel of laughs.
    Just spare a thought for us poor long-distance supporters.
    It's as bad as the Club neglecting us with no media coverage ;-(
  • Options
    a great night had by all
  • Options
    Certainly was-

just back-

Both Morts and Ilic were brilliant guests- both very eloquant but in diferent ways

Just a shame Ilic never got to tell his story about knocking on the clubs door eh B?
  • Options
    Absolutely cracking night!

Such a contrast in guests made it perfect for me!
  • Options
    Have to say top night!very impressed with Morts and Sasha.Amazed me how good they are both at public speaking!both came across as true gents and how the club is still in there hearts.
    Get either one of them back to the venue again please
  • Options
    good stuff ...any juicy stories come out that had never been heard b4... or is it what's said at the meeting stays in the meeting;-)
  • Options
    No not really,however i do not think sasha was a great fan of curbs,but on the other hand i think and he stated he respects the man these days.Also sasha hates danny mills and he was not aware he was back at the club!lol!
  • Options
    nice one , danny mills must be a bit of a wrong un, who disguises it well by talking eloquently about the game whenever he appears on tv/radio...still i love him for the sheer joy he showed at beating palace!!
  • Options
    An excellent night had indeed.

Shame i fell asleep on the train and the bloody station staff didnt check every carriage for people and locked the doors with me in there.

Luckily i managed to shout through the windows for someone to come and let me out!

Well done to Curb_it et al for organising - Sasa and Morts were top fellas.

Think Sasa should write a Rags to Riches type book.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Unfortunately not now - am being forced to go to my own leaving do (not organised, or even wanted, by me).

Have a good evening all those who do make it.

Leaving again?