Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City Addicks Roll Call

13»

Comments

• Options
    and Danny is FARRRR tooooo tanned to be standing near me.
  • Options
    Awww, wish I'd gone now. (But I had an ace time at Prince, mind.)

What is Sasa doing now, then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Awww, wish I'd gone now. (But I had an ace time at Prince, mind.)

What is Sasa doing now, then?

He's got an interior design company , a share in a fittings company in Serbia plus he does some consultancy work for an Austrian Bank. So busy he doesn't get to games.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2007
    has a stake in a factory in Serbia and does something involving interior design and consults with hedge funds is what i seem to remember.
  • Options
    where were the rest of your lifers? if thought Glass half empty was coming and ollie? although there was a big crowd i expected a few more.

did the fact that we had a game on tuesday affect attendance? i.e. not getting a pass out twice in one week? be interested to know some of the reasons so i can plan for better next time.
  • Options
    Crikey. Good to hear he's doing well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where were the rest of your lifers? if thought Glass half empty was coming and ollie? although there was a big crowd i expected a few more.

did the fact that we had a game on tuesday affect attendance? i.e. not getting a pass out twice in one week? be interested to know some of the reasons so i can plan for better next time.

Chatting to Mark (the guy standing by the door in the suit) he said he only heard about it on Wednesday. He doesn't go on CL or NA and doesn't buy a programme.

I thought the turn out was fine. Plenty of CASC branches get far fewer for "higher profile" guests such as current players.

Which reminds me Curb-it. Why were there no current players there? I'm disgusted at the club for not sending some along ; -)
  • Options
    would have been nice to get Danny Mills along last night especially!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]did the fact that we had a game on tuesday affect attendance? i.e. not getting a pass out twice in one week? be interested to know some of the reasons so i can plan for better next time.

And a home game on Saturday... certainly both affected my attendance...
  • Options
    oh shite!! can anyone remember when i was speaking to the bar lady last night to book in next date which date i picked? i think it was a december one? anyone remember or did i say i would call?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you said 25th december
  • Options
    not sure many will make that one though
  • Options
    19th October you said
  • Options
    funny guy.
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited September 2007
    That was a quality night curb_it and co. Thank you. Dave Storry, I am not surprised you are suffering today! :0)
  • Options
    Isn't it time for another get together ;)
  • Options
    to talk about what??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]to talk about what??
    It won't be talking - it'll be a mass suicide attempt! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]to talk about what??
    Pot holes in the West Stand Car Park :-)