Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What reception will Kishishev get?

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
I for one will cheer him. He always worked hard made the odd mistake which infuriated me at the time but he always looked like he cared so I for one will stand and clap him.

Comments

• Options
    I'll have more than words with anyone who boos Kish.
  • Options
    He'll be cheered by me in the East.
  • Options
    I'm sure he'll get a big ovation.
  • Options
    Kish was Charlton through and through. He sweated blood for our club.

On a pre-season friendly in China he lost 8lbs in an hour on the pitch.

If only in the last few Prem seasons, we'd had less mercenaries and more players with Kish's attitude, we'd still be in the Prem now.
  • Options
    Kish is a legend, at times frustrating but always hard working. When his passes went astray as they often did he'd rally round trying to get the ball back. He was a foreign player who came in and gave his all for the club. An example to all, no wonder he was so well respected in the dressing room.

He was often made the fall guy by some fans, but they should have picked another if they needed to pick someone as his work rate was always good.

I wont be there on sat, but someone please give him a big cheer from me.
  • Options
    I hope he gets a great reception. May not of been the most talented player in the World, but always gave 110% for us. Can't ask for more than that.
  • Options
    I'll be giving him a cheer!
  • Options
    il give him a cheer
  • Options
    I just hope he is as hopeless against us as he was for us.
  • Options
    He will get a clap from me!mind you the little mob who gave it to Lisbie at colchester will no doubt slag him off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]He will get a clap from me!mind you the little mob who gave it to Lisbie at colchester will no doubt slag him off
    Yep, that lot and Len will boo.

He'll get a round of "Rado's" from me.
  • Options
    Now i know that he battled towards the end of his Charlton career but surely you are all forgetting what a complete waste of space he was !!!! every game he gave away the ball (predictably) on the half way line and that normaly lead to a goal against us. No boing from me but more inportantly no clapping for that excuse for a footballer !!
  • Options
    Boooooooo to GHE
  • Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o)
  • Options
    GHE - Why?

It's not his fault Curbs thought he was Prem quality!

Always gave his all, was thoroughly professional for us, will get a clap from me.
  • Options
    I tend to agree with GHE....I could spend 90 mins running my arse off all over the pitch and I bet I wouldn't get a round of applause when I came off !!!

He is a top bloke and I certainly won't be booing him and as somebody else mentioned, I just hope he's as crap against us as he was for us.
  • Options
    i can't wait for Len to come on and put you two naughty boys in your place!
  • Options
    Whilst Kish worked hard for the team I won't even be in the ground to give him a pre match cheer before KO as will still be in Pub so no clap or Boo from me.
  • Options
    Bit harsh. Ok Kish was never the most talented player I have seen in a Charlton shirt, but nobody could doubt that he always gave more 100% during games. More than I could say about certain players who have turned up on our doorstep in recent years who were only here for the money and could not give a s@%t about the club. Murphy, JFH, M.Bent, Faye, I could go on. He should get a good reception for the fans.
  • Options
    Kish wasn't just a 100% player he was a good player for us, always doing the dirty work that others shied away from, so much so that there were times when he carried the team. He is no Scott Parker but he is more effective than Holland & Hughes - a pity those twats Murphy and Smertin had to throw their toys out of the pram because we had a great trio there for a couple of months.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gave 100% + for Charlton,a round of applause from me. Rado! Rado!
  • Options
    big cheer from me, when I get there from the pub. Always admired his workrate and it is easily forgotten how many goals he created for us.
  • Options
    Glad you said that Steve, he played many killer passes in his times that are forgotton because of the impression left by his occaisonal lapses
  • Options
    Well, I'll be giving him a decent reception because he was an honest pro for us who gave his all and with no little skill.

But it might be an idea for me to leave this thread now as it does wind me up when fans choose to ignore the obvious because it doesn't suit their argument.

The only player that has made me almost come to blows with some fellow supporters, who inisted on booing him at every posible opportunity regardless of his input.

Might be lively on Saturday, because no doubt they will vent their anger at him once more and I doubt if Sis and I will be able to ignore it!!!
  • Options
    How good or bad a player he was is irrelevent. Parker was a great player for us and rightly was boo'ed for the way he left.

Kish gave his all over 7? years in the top flight, never hid, never moaned when dropped or played out of position, never slagged the club off, was always happy to sign autographs, chat to kids - mine included - and do Q & As with fans despite not having the best English when he first came.

What has he done to deserve to be boo'ed? Nothing. What has he done to deserve a clap? Worn the shirt with pride. That is enough for me.
  • Options
    I would give him a clap if i was not at a poxy wedding tomorrow

Why do people get married on home games?

no thought for there guests at all LOL
  • Options
    Spot on Henry.
  • Options
    id give him a cheer... if was going.

but no doubt we'll get a rendition of Kishishev you;re a c**t, kishishev kishishev etc etc.
  • Options
    i hate it when they sing that
  • Options
    will give him a cheer when he first comes out.*
    as previously said, not the most gifted of players, but every time i watched him i never felt cheated.

*a lie, as i will still be in the bugle